Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lexington County

4 Communities

The Heritage at Lowman

2101 Dutch Fork Road, Chapin, SC
$$$$
Meander down beautiful walking paths around centuries-old trees and lush green spaces. Among the 200 acres and stunning pond sits the Heritage at Lowman, a non-profit ministry aimed at providing older adults an independent and supportive community that cares for them throughout the aging process. Memory Support residents enjoy the same programs and services offered to assisted living residents with the addition of staff who participate in ongoing education programs about mem... (read more)

Still Hopes

1 Still Hopes Dr., West Columbia, SC
$$$$
An Unhappy Family: "It has been months since my Dad was at Still Hopes so I hope things have changed since then. The rehab was pathetic. Most of the therapist were either on their phones or watching the tv. My Dad had been in other rehab facilities where he gained his mobility back. The doctor at that time(I understand she is no longer there) breezed in once a week but didn't know her patients. She was repeatedly told my Dad's fluids had to be monitored due to congestive heart failure and stage... (read more)

Laurel Crest

100 Joseph Walker Dr., West Columbia, SC
$$$$
Susan146212: "I guess we are going to be pretty happy with Laurel Crest. We have already moved my parents in and everything seems to be working just fine. The staff has all been there for a very long time. They have a beautiful dining facility. They just seemed to meet everything on the checklist that we needed. They havd a full calendar of activities including shopping trips, visiting speakers, bridge, cards, church, and Bible study. They have a nice beauty salon; plus a lot of varied ac... (read more)

The Columbia Presbyterian Community

700 Devega Drive, Lexington, SC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lexington County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lexington County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.