3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville, SC

Also serving communities of Clemson, Anderson, Greenwood.

The Cascades Verdae

10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC
Located on 32 acres of luscious southern land in Greenville, South Carolina, The Cascades Verdae offers residents the choice of a cottage or apartment with multiple rooms, and skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are available on-sit... (read more)

2016

Rolling Green Village

One Hoke Smith Blvd, Greenville, SC
SH: "Rolling Green Village was developing more apartments and cottages. The apartments were connected to the dining and social halls and that's what I'm interested in. I could also bring my pet, so I would be getting an apartment on the first f... (read more)

The Woodlands at Furman

1500 Trailhead Court, Greenville, SC
Mary367162: "We toured the Woodlands, it was beautiful, but we couldn’t afford it. I saw single and double rooms, the dining room, and the nursing home wing. The dining area is very nice. They have nice people and good people there. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greenville area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 25 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Greenville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Greenville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.