3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Pittsburgh, PA

Also serving communities of Cabot, Upper St Clair, Verona, Sewickley, Murrysville.

Sherwood Oaks

100 Norman Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Steve387203: "Sherwood Oaks was comprehensive. They provided skilled nursing and a retirement village as well. It was a full-spectrum facility. It was excellent and the kind of place I would consider going to myself. It was a larger facility than the ot... (read more)

Asbury Heights

700 BOWER HILL ROAD, Pittsburgh, PA
Renee: "My parents moved into Asbury Heights. It's very well-managed and the staff is overwhelmingly nice and helpful. In general the activity calendar for the seniors is very good and has a lot to offer my mom and dad."

Concordia of the South Hills

1300 Bower Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA
LG: "Concordia of the South Hills is a beautiful facility. It's like a country club, but I wasn't comfortable with that one. It was also very expensive. It had a lot of good features and the facilities were outstanding. They have a fantastic li... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pittsburgh area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Pittsburgh area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Pittsburgh area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.