9 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Newtown Square, PA

Also serving communities of Rosemont, Bryn Mawr, West Chester, Exton, Downingtown.

Dunwoody Village Care Center Assisted Living

3500 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA
Pfft: "Not fond of this place. My father was here for rehab after breaking his back. They forced him to do rehab, and were unkind to him. His back was broken, and it was like spaghetti, and they said he was not working hard enough. He was in ... (read more)

Hcc at White Horse Village

535 GRADYVILLE ROAD, Newtown Square, PA
colleen836331: "I thought the accommodations at White Horse Village were very small but looked nice. A lot of their accommodations were outside, so as you get older, you would have to walk outside to get to the dining area. I liked their assisted living a... (read more)

The Quadrangle

3300 DARBY ROAD, Haverford, PA
Suzanne: "The Quadrangle is huge, it's more like a little village, which is really nice. They have several independent cottages, and independent apartment buildings connected by climate-controlled walkways, which is really nice. You can go visit you... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 39 days

Riddle Village

1048 West Baltimore Pike, Media, PA
AB: "My mother is in Riddle Village. They said that the apartment will be ready in 60 days and when she moved in, a number of things were not completed. They put the wrong carpet in and it's going to have to be redone. They finally got the knob... (read more)

Lima Estates

411 North Middletown Road, Media, PA
Anonymous117029150: "Lima Estates is close to our house. The rooms were good and modest. We actually liked that it was a little small and homey. There’s easy access to parking close to where my father-in-law’s room is. There were good activities and options fo... (read more)

Granite Farms Estates

1343 West Baltimore Pike, Media, PA
Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance- 1% per mo. of Entrance Fee (Price: 68% avg. of Entrance Fee, Monthly Fees lower) on move out only.

Waverly Heights

1400 Waverly Road, Gladwyne, PA
Anonymous116591650: "I looked at Waverly Heights. It was very clean and very attractive. They have nice apartments that you can enter without going through a lobby, which was nice. They have fine activities and a number of separate dining places, which were fi... (read more)

ROSEMONT

404 Cheswick Place, Rosemont, PA
Harriet: "I toured Rosemont, and I liked it very much. They had a very good deal financially. I liked the apartment and what they had there. They had physical therapy, activities, and meals. I had lunch, and the food was good. The staff was good."

Beaumont at Bryn Mawr

601 North Ithan Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA
Raymond: "I visited Beaumont at Byn Mawr. It was a little staid, and it wasn’t my type. It was very nice and pleasant, but it wasn’t very active. I met one person and she was very pleasant. I wasn’t too impressed with the rooms, but they were nice."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newtown Square area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Newtown Square area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Newtown Square area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.