29 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lansdale, PA

Also serving communities of Gwynedd, Lower Gwynedd, Worcester, Souderton, Harleysville.

Brittany Pointe Estates

1001 Valley Forge Road, Lansdale, PA
Barbara70587850: "Brittany Pointe Estates is close to my neighborhood so I visited the place. It's a very nice facility with good food. The people are very pleasant and professional. They met the needs of their clients. What I like the best is that they hav... (read more)

Elm Terrace Gardens

Elm Terrace Gardens, Lansdale, PA
Anonymous107636950: "I went to Elm Terrace Gardens which is in Lansdale. It was like a high-rise apartment building in the middle of the town, and it certainly had some positives to it, but I did not like the apartments as much. The train station was a walking... (read more)

Ann's Choice

30000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA
Eden: "Ann's Choice is beautiful and very nice. The staff has been good. It was very inviting. The dining area looked fine and the food was good. They have a lot of activities."

2016

Shannondell at Valley Forge

10000 Shannondell Drive, Audubon, PA
Raymond: "I was very impressed with Shannondell at Valley Forge, including the amenities that were available, like swimming and bocce. I tried the food, and it was very impressive. They have three restaurants, and a nice dining room. The staff was v... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene Street, Philadelphia, PA
Affordable living options. A tradition of outstanding care and services for older adults. Stapeley offers the best of urban living with easy access to Center City, the Main Line, and Chestnut Hill. There is a full range of senior livin... (read more)

Frederick Mennonite Community

2849 Big Road, Frederick, PA
Ann: "Frederick Living was very nice. They had apartments and cottages. They had whatever you wanted if you had the money to pay for it. It was a continuing care community, which meant once you went there you could go further if you needed more ... (read more)

Meadowood

3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA
Al: "Meadowood was very good, but their program isn't as attractive from a financial point of view. The staff is very good. The rooms were spacious enough and some did and some didn't have patios."

Spring House Estates

728 Norristown Road, Lower Gwynedd, PA
Visited0601: "Spring House Estates' rooms were good and a good-size. They have sort of a cafeteria, which I liked, and then they have a formal dining room. The food is good, but nothing really special. The staff is wonderful and seems good, attentive, a... (read more)

Foulkeways at Gwynedd

1120 Meetinghouse Road, Gwynedd, PA
Bonnie: "If I had the money, I would move into Foulkeways Gwynedd tomorrow. But it is too expensive for me; otherwise, it is a wonderful community. I have friends who live there, and I would be very comfortable with the people. I like their philoso... (read more)

Gwynedd Estates

301 Norristown Road, Ambler, PA
Christine M.: "Gwynedd Estates was very well-run and nice. Everybody was hospitable, but it is a CCRC, and the entrance fee is not refundable. The units were also rather small, so I wasn't interested."

Waverly Heights

1400 Waverly Road, Gladwyne, PA
Anonymous116591650: "I looked at Waverly Heights. It was very clean and very attractive. They have nice apartments that you can enter without going through a lobby, which was nice. They have fine activities and a number of separate dining places, which were fi... (read more)

Phoebe Wyncote Independent Living

208 Fernbrook Ave, Wyncote, PA

Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

200 Veterans Lane, Doylestown, PA
WEL's non-profit, faith-based continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) are designed to deliver a wealth of opportunities so that each resident looks forward to their day. Our Enhanced Living philosophy serves as a continuing influence... (read more)

Lutheran Community at Telford

12 Lutheran Home Drive, Telford, PA
effect144: "This assisted living home is a great facility. My grandparents have lived there for the past two years. I have visited the facility several times and each time was a very pleasant experience. The kitchen and dining area are always very ... (read more)

Christ's Home Retirement Community Shepherds Crossing

1220 West Street Road, Warminster, PA

Rockhill Mennonite Community

3250 State Road, Sellersville, PA

Normandy Farms Estates

9000 Twin Silo Drive, Blue Bell, PA
CaringReviewer141293: "Normandy Farms Estates's units were a little bit older, but they're currently updating. It's a larger property with more open spaces. There were different sizes of units available."

Souderton Mennonite Homes

207 West Summit Street, Souderton, PA
Bud B: "The staff shows a continued loving care day by day, to us if in our private apartment, homes or in continued care. It is great to even have our personal Doctor come, so it is not necessary to travel for medical needs. Our apartment i... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland

2815 Byberry Road, Hatboro, PA
Our Upper Moreland community offers all of the features of an upscale retirement community with a friendly, small-town feel. In this beautiful suburban enclave dotted with colorful gardens and easy walking paths, residents enjoy a maintenan... (read more)

Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill

801 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA
Priiority for Masons and families. Entrance Fee amortized over 8 years. Rental plans also available. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lansdale area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lansdale area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lansdale area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.