12 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Doylestown, PA

Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

200 Veterans Lane, Doylestown, PA
WEL's non-profit, faith-based continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) are designed to deliver a wealth of opportunities so that each resident looks forward to their day. Our Enhanced Living philosophy serves as a continuing influence... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 7 days

Pine Run Community

777 Ferry Road, Doylestown, PA
elizg: " The nurses and staff try hard but they are woefully understaffed. On the memory floor the ratio of caregivers to patients is 1 to 10. People fall constantly. I would never place a loved one there. "

Ann's Choice

30000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA
Eden: "Ann's Choice is beautiful and very nice. The staff has been good. It was very inviting. The dining area looked fine and the food was good. They have a lot of activities."

2016

Spring House Estates

728 Norristown Road, Lower Gwynedd, PA
Visited0601: "Spring House Estates' rooms were good and a good-size. They have sort of a cafeteria, which I liked, and then they have a formal dining room. The food is good, but nothing really special. The staff is wonderful and seems good, attentive, a... (read more)

Foulkeways at Gwynedd

1120 Meetinghouse Road, Gwynedd, PA
Bonnie: "If I had the money, I would move into Foulkeways Gwynedd tomorrow. But it is too expensive for me; otherwise, it is a wonderful community. I have friends who live there, and I would be very comfortable with the people. I like their philoso... (read more)

Gwynedd Estates

301 Norristown Road, Ambler, PA
Christine M.: "Gwynedd Estates was very well-run and nice. Everybody was hospitable, but it is a CCRC, and the entrance fee is not refundable. The units were also rather small, so I wasn't interested."

Christ's Home Retirement Community Shepherds Crossing

1220 West Street Road, Warminster, PA

Rockhill Mennonite Community

3250 State Road, Sellersville, PA

Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland

2815 Byberry Road, Hatboro, PA
Our Upper Moreland community offers all of the features of an upscale retirement community with a friendly, small-town feel. In this beautiful suburban enclave dotted with colorful gardens and easy walking paths, residents enjoy a maintenan... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 7 days

Elm Terrace Gardens

Elm Terrace Gardens, Lansdale, PA
Anonymous107636950: "I went to Elm Terrace Gardens which is in Lansdale. It was like a high-rise apartment building in the middle of the town, and it certainly had some positives to it, but I did not like the apartments as much. The train station was a walking... (read more)

Manor at York Town

2010 York Road, Jamison, PA
Joegable: "I have toured York Town and have friends who reside there. In my opinion it is beautiful facility that provides a enjoyable lifestyle. My friends all rave about the relaxing atmosphere and how nice the staff and neighbors are. "

Southampton Estates

238 Street Road, Southampton, PA
Ramsey : "Southampton estates it's not what it appears to be . Staff verbal abuse residents, residents are served over cooked, burnt food as well. Ohh bed bugs as well . "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Doylestown area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Doylestown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Doylestown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.