6 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Allentown, PA

Also serving communities of Bethlehem, Nazareth, Topton.

Luther Crest Senior Living Community

800 Hausman Road, Allentown, PA
Lisa108152350: "I was very impressed with Luther Crest. It was very attractive and very clean. My daughter and I showed up unannounced, and a very nice gentleman named Matt who was in charge of sales gave us a tour. There was not a cottage available to to... (read more)

Westminster Village in Allentown

803 N. Wahneta Street, Allentown, PA
Westminster Village in Allentown in located in the outskirts of Allentown, PA, a short distance from Walking Purchase Park. Bingo nights, musical gatherings and grand holiday events are a few of the most anticipated activities for residents... (read more)

Moravian Hall Square

175 West North Street, Nazareth, PA
Moravian Hall Square in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, is located near the Nazareth Borough Pool, a few miles from Highway 33 and the Jacobsburg State Park. Visitors compliment the tasty food, which is served in a well-maintained, casual dining ha... (read more)

The Lutheran Home at Topton

One South Home Avenue, Topton, PA
Anonymous105881650: "They were very nice at the Lutheran Home at Topton. The rehabilitation was OK, and the facility has no smell. We were satisfied with them. My mother said the food was good. The room she was in was adequate. I do not know exactly what activ... (read more)

Moravian Village of Bethlehem

526 Wood St, Bethlehem, PA
Moravian Village of Bethlehem offers continuing care and assisted living, and is situated in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Loved ones and residents are pleased with the facility's convenient location close to the Lehigh River and numerous shoppi... (read more)

Fellowship Community

3000 Fellowship Drive, Whitehall, PA
Debra: "My mother is in Fellowship Villa. She knows people there and I thought it might be good to stay there. They have therapy. They have breakfast, lunch, and supper. They have trips on a bus to a restaurant or shopping at different times. It's... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Allentown area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Allentown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Allentown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.