6 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Allegheny County, PA

Sherwood Oaks

100 Norman Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Steve387203: "Sherwood Oaks was comprehensive. They provided skilled nursing and a retirement village as well. It was a full-spectrum facility. It was excellent and the kind of place I would consider going to myself. It was a larger facility than the ot... (read more)

Masonic Village at Sewickley

1000 Masonic Drive, Sewickley, PA
Julia733364: "Masonic Village is a very large community. I've been on a waiting list for almost two years to get an apartment large enough for us. They give preference to their residents. We've eaten there, and the food is excellent. It suited our needs... (read more)

Friendship Village of South Hills

1290 Boyce Rd, Upper St Clair, PA
Caring7795: "Everything at Friendship Village was great. They have exercise room, movies, a library, and billiards. The dining room was beautiful, very cheerful, and big. "

Longwood at Oakmont

500 Route 909, Verona, PA
Barbara: "The rooms at Longwood at Oakmont were nice sized. They had an on-site shuttle, activities, transportation to the doctor, shopping, and 24-hour emergency services. They had all the appliances, and you pay for the utilities. If you were sick... (read more)

Asbury Heights

700 BOWER HILL ROAD, Pittsburgh, PA
Renee: "My parents moved into Asbury Heights. It's very well-managed and the staff is overwhelmingly nice and helpful. In general the activity calendar for the seniors is very good and has a lot to offer my mom and dad."

Concordia of the South Hills

1300 Bower Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA
LG: "Concordia of the South Hills is a beautiful facility. It's like a country club, but I wasn't comfortable with that one. It was also very expensive. It had a lot of good features and the facilities were outstanding. They have a fantastic li... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Allegheny County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 25 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Allegheny County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Allegheny County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.