7 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Wake County, NC

Windsor Point

1221 Broad Street, Fuquay Varina, NC
mpatterson : "My mother has been at Windsor Point for a few years now and I love the staff and other residents. They have always been caring and responsive their needs. Recently they have started renovating/updating healthcare and it looks amazing. Cant... (read more)

Preston Pointe LLC

1995 NW Cary Parkway, Morrisville, NC
Marie: "I am very happy with Preston Pointe. It is very warm, the people are really nice, and the staff is superior. I can't say enough good things about the food, and I have no complaints about it. The activities director is excellent. We always ... (read more)

The Cypress of Raleigh

8801 Cypress Lakes Drive, Raleigh, NC
caring4661: "The Cypress of Raleigh was great. The marketing director was just very, very nice. The place was beautiful, they offer lots of activities, and the food is first-class like fine dining. I like everything about the facility. And of course it... (read more)

Mayview Convalescent Center

513 EAST WHITAKER MILL ROAD, Raleigh, NC
BH632081: "Whitaker Glen is so depressing and doesn't have very upgraded facilities. The staff seemed to be OK, and the rooms are not very well-appointed. There were no phones or televisions, and there doesn't seem to be a communal room. I wouldn't r... (read more)

SearStone

17001 SearStone Drive, Cary, NC
cfilbert: "My husband and I have lived in an estate home since it's opening in November 2013. This community of around 250 people is a vibrant and caring mix of younger and older people. Many of these well educated and well traveled people moved here... (read more)

Glenaire

4000 Glenaire Circle, Cary, NC
Glenaire is nestled in Cary, North Carolina, making it convenient to enjoy small-town amenities while having easy access to Raleigh and North Carolina State University. Visitors frequently praise the facility's beautiful and immaculate grou... (read more)

Springmoor

1500 Sawmill Road, Raleigh, NC
JoeWilliamston: "This is really a terrible place to put someone you love. Before my father died he was there for a year. He was treated like cattle stock, and this was a man who had lived a remarkable life. There is no management structure at Springmoor, a... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wake County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 51 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Wake County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Wake County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.