3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greensboro, NC

Also serving communities of High Point.

Friends Homes at Guilford

925 New Garden Road, Greensboro, NC
Caring104402250: "Friends Homes at Guilford is independent, assisted and also nursing. It seems to be caring, and it certainly gives you the full benefit with the three steps going down. We did get a complimentary meal, and the food was very good. They seem... (read more)

WhiteStone: A Masonic & Eastern Star Community

700 SOUTH HOLDEN ROAD, Greensboro, NC
ricej: "I would never and another loved one to this facility. I witnessed some cnas not offer lunches until two hours after serving time! Disgrace! Even after called for attention it wasn't addressed. Residents ate constantly being other visitors ... (read more)

Pennybyrn at Maryfield

109 Penny Road, High Point, NC
nbagirl87: "The social worker gave me the run around about admitting my mother. She said she needed info from other facility. When I talked to other facility, she promptly called me and said she would have an answer for me on Monday. On Monday I calle... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greensboro area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Greensboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Greensboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.