8 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Durham, NC

Forest at Duke

2701 Pickett Road, Durham, NC
Bryan2: "I visited The Forest at Duke, and they had a room for visitors. They had a lot of people coming in to different programs. They have bingo nights and a dining out experience rather than just a cafeteria. The chef looks like an award winning... (read more)

Croasdaile Village

2600 Croasdaile Farm Park, Suite A-500, Durham, NC
Happy Daughter: "Everything at Croasdaile Village was beautiful and well done, but it was very costly. They had really great activities, really nice landscaping, and wonderful workout room. The place was very well maintained, and they had great staff."

Preston Pointe LLC

1995 NW Cary Parkway, Morrisville, NC
Marie: "I am very happy with Preston Pointe. It is very warm, the people are really nice, and the staff is superior. I can't say enough good things about the food, and I have no complaints about it. The activities director is excellent. We always ... (read more)

The Cypress of Raleigh

8801 Cypress Lakes Drive, Raleigh, NC
caring4661: "The Cypress of Raleigh was great. The marketing director was just very, very nice. The place was beautiful, they offer lots of activities, and the food is first-class like fine dining. I like everything about the facility. And of course it... (read more)

Carolina Meadows

100 Carolina Meadows, Chapel Hill, NC
Residents of Carolina Meadows in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, call out the caring staff, well-kept grounds and excellent activities program at the facility. Nestled on a 160-acre campus, it has an assortment of apartments and villas designe... (read more)

SearStone

17001 SearStone Drive, Cary, NC
cfilbert: "My husband and I have lived in an estate home since it's opening in November 2013. This community of around 250 people is a vibrant and caring mix of younger and older people. Many of these well educated and well traveled people moved here... (read more)

Carol Woods

750 Weaver Dairy Road, Chapel Hill, NC
Ro Mason: "My husband and I joined Carol Woods Early Acceptance Program in 2016. Many people think Carol Woods is too expensive. You have to understand its model. The money you pay is insurance. If you don't need long term care before you die, you ha... (read more)

Springmoor

1500 Sawmill Road, Raleigh, NC
JoeWilliamston: "This is really a terrible place to put someone you love. Before my father died he was there for a year. He was treated like cattle stock, and this was a man who had lived a remarkable life. There is no management structure at Springmoor, a... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Durham area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Durham area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Durham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.