4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Ocean County, NJ

The Pines at Whiting

509 Route 530, Whiting, NJ
Ralph264265: "The first one I visited was The Pines at Whiting. I like the staff and the residents that I met there. They were all very nice, and I could live with them. The apartment was plenty spacious, and reasonably priced. The food was excellent. T... (read more)

Harrogate

400 Locust Street, Lakewood, NJ
Lynn122882350: "Compared to the other place I visited, Harrogate was bigger, offered more activities, and had more amenities, but it was quite expensive. It was a continuing care community with rooms set up like real apartments. They each had a small but ... (read more)

The Haven at Siverwoods

1700 Rt. 37 West, Toms River, NJ
Caring70928950: "What The Haven had was good. You could live by yourself as long as you could take care of yourself. If you couldn't take care of yourself anymore and you needed more nursing or more care, they had another section you could move right into.... (read more)

2016

Arbors Care Center

1750 Route 37 west, Toms River, NJ
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ocean County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Ocean County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Ocean County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.