4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, NH

St. Joseph's John Knox Village

4100 E. Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL
Frank: "St. Joseph's John Knox Village looked like a very good facility. Everything was positive, but I didn't care for the location due to traffic reasons. They have the most complete recreational things for the residents that I saw. The apartmen... (read more)

Hunt Community

10 Allds Street, Nashua, NH
Tyler: "Hunt community was my wife's favorite. The people we know are very happy there. They've got shops for woodworking, and they have a lot of Bridge and card activities. The staff was very good."

Rivermead

150 RiverMead Road, Peterborough, NH
John812752: "My wife put in an awful lot of buy-in money at Rivermead, and it's much more luxurious than where I would want to live. It has an indoor swimming pool -- which she uses everyday because she loves swimming. She has a cottage that is really ... (read more)

Huntington at Nashua

55 Kent Lane, Nashua, NH
John812752: "We didn't like Huntington At Nashua because it is right in the middle of the city. Our visit was quite quick. It is located near a shopping mall, but it is not the place for us. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hillsborough County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 39 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Hillsborough County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Hillsborough County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.