5 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Saint Louis County, MO

Friendship Village Chesterfield

15201 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO
Deb14: "My mom is in Friendship Village. The room is spacious. It has a separate bedroom, a small kitchen, and a living room. It is much larger and more reasonably priced than anything else I looked at. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and co... (read more)

2013

Meramec Bluffs

1 Meramec Bluffs Dr., Ballwin, MO
Xtramom: "My Dad needed an IV antibiotic and wound care. I drove him there arriving at 4 p.m. I live out of town but was at the facility almost all day on Tuesday and left Wednesday at noon. When I left I felt very uninformed as to whom I speak t... (read more)

Willows at Brooking Park

211 South Woods Mill Road, Chesterfield, MO
Ann677167: "The Willows (Willows at Brooking Park) is very upscale as far as the units, but it is a smaller community. We did have an uneasy feeling about it. Both my husband and I said this is not a place we would want to be. It is associated with as... (read more)

Village North Retirement Community

11160 Village North Drive, Saint Louis, MO
janice361302: "We were very impressed with Village North Retirement Community. I think she’s going to move in there. It had everything that she needed: a workout room, exercise classes, card clubs, movie days, and happy hours. They offer 30 meals plus br... (read more)
Get Pricing

Bethesda Health Group, Inc.

1630 Des Peres Road, Saint Louis, MO
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; Non-Refundable (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee). Includes Barclay House, Gardens, Orchard, Terrace, Oaks. Also offer rental program. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Louis County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Saint Louis County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Saint Louis County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.