5 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Kansas City, MO

Also serving communities of Lexington, Higginsville.

Armour Oaks Senior Living

8100 Wornal Road, Kansas City, MO
Armour Oaks Senior Living is located in a peaceful neighborhood just outside of Kansas City, MO. Guests have access to a fitness room, book club, religious services and cooking classes. Further amenities include hiking trails adjacent to th... (read more)

Bishop Spencer Place

4301 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO
DeeParker: "Bishop Spencer Place is in a premier location off of the plaza. Although, this facility is under staffed when it comes to efficient service for all senior needs. My mother came to Bishop as a fall risk who needed rehabilitation from a left... (read more)

Kingswood

10000 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO
ASCNME817: "I visited Kingswood, and that's where I moved my husband. It looked like a really nice place at the time. They took him, and I told them about his behavior, but they said it wasn't a problem. They just couldn't wait to get us in there, and... (read more)

Lakeview Village

9100 Park Street, Lenexa, KS
Ann: "My mother is at Lakeview Village right now. It is a 5-plus. They're the best. The staff and the nursing are excellent. They're very good, very diligent, and very professional. They're also nice, friendly, and helpful. However, in the care ... (read more)

Claridge Court

8101 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS
happycamper6: "This facility has been great each time I visit my grandmother. I went to visit her for her birthday and they were very accommodating. They allowed us to have a special lunch for her in the private dining room and also had a birthday celebr... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kansas City area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Kansas City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Kansas City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.