2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Jackson County, MO

Bishop Spencer Place

4301 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO
DeeParker: "Bishop Spencer Place is in a premier location off of the plaza. Although, this facility is under staffed when it comes to efficient service for all senior needs. My mother came to Bishop as a fall risk who needed rehabilitation from a left... (read more)
Get Pricing

Kingswood

10000 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO
ASCNME817: "I visited Kingswood, and that's where I moved my husband. It looked like a really nice place at the time. They took him, and I told them about his behavior, but they said it wasn't a problem. They just couldn't wait to get us in there, and... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.