6 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Plymouth, MN

Also serving communities of Golden Valley, St Louis Park, Minneapolis, Edina, Eden Prairie.

The Waters of Plymouth

11305 Minnesota 55, Plymouth, MN
reviewer741: "I moved into The Waters of Plymouth, we were looking for assisted living, and this seemed to meet what we were looking for, and also the services that are provided. We’re getting healthcare, one meal a day, eventually our insurance is goin... (read more)

Trillium Woods

5855 Cheshire Pkwy North, Plymouth, MN

Towerlight on Wooddale

3601 Wooddale Avenue South, St Louis Park, MN
helicopterdaugther: "I can be overprotective of my mom and I can't tell you have confident I feel with my mom at Tower Light. She loves the people, you can tell the employees like working there. The interaction with the kids is wonderful and my mom is genuine... (read more)

Covenant Village of Golden Valley

5800 St. Croix Ave., Golden Valley, MN
Ruth W.: "I like Covenant Village of Golden Valley a lot. It was clean and very pleasant. Sarah, the person who talked with us, was kind, understanding, and wonderful. She was a loving person. We have two dogs, and she was willing to give us the gro... (read more)

Vernon Terrace of Edina

5250 Vernon Avenue,, Edina, MN
Vernon Terrace of Edina is located in Edina, Minnesota, which is near Edina Library and Grandview Square Park. Visitors appreciate the facility's open, friendly environment and its central location, which is close to shops and restaurants. ... (read more)

Walker Methodist Health Center

3737 BRYANT AVENUE SOUTH, Minneapolis, MN
Caring Daughter114131450: "The staff at Walker Methodist Place has been very good. Mom has lived there for eleven years, and it has been a very good place for her for the most part. She started to need more care, and we have to add services such as the in-home careg... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Plymouth area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Plymouth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Plymouth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.