2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Washtenaw County, MI

Silver Maples of Chelsea

100 Silver Maples Dr, Chelsea, MI
Deb: "My mother-in-law didn't like Silver Maples of Chelsea. She thought it was way too expensive and it was too hoity-toity for her. She is a little bit more down to earth. The layout was extremely nice. It's a very nice community, but for the ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Glacier Hills – Michigan

1200 Earhart Road, Ann Arbor, MI
zoanne: "The care I received was excellent. I was in rehab for 4 weeks and I was very satisfied with the care I received."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Washtenaw County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Washtenaw County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Washtenaw County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.