4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Norfolk County, MA

New Pond Village

180 Main Street, Walpole, MA
Georgia: "New Pond Village and its rooms were good. We only visited the independent care facility. The marketing people were nice and very thorough. They explained and I understood. I liked it in general."

North Hill

865 Central Avenue, Needham, MA
Georgia: "We liked North Hill. We met some people who showed us around. I liked their management and the residents. They came out and talked to us. They're very friendly and one of the guys even took us to his unit and showed us around and explained... (read more)

Hebrew SeniorLife - Home Health Care

One Del Pond Drive, Canton, MA
Stephen: "My friend is at Orchard Cove. It is great. The rooms are elegant. They're suites actually. My friend lives alone. She has a large living/dining room, a nice size bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen. I had lunch with her, and the people work... (read more)

Fox Hill Village

10 Longwood Drive, Westwood, MA
sisk: "The rooms are really very nice, roomy apartments that residents furnish with their own possessions. Many interesting and entertaining activities and trips for both shopping and entertainment, many common spaces to have visitors or entertai... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of continuing care retirement communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,350 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norfolk County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Norfolk County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Norfolk County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.