7 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Rockville, MD

Also serving communities of Gaithersburg, Sandy Spring, Adamstown, Boonsboro, Hagerstown.

Ingleside at King Farm

701 King Farm Blvd., Rockville, MD
Surinder: "We liked Ingleside at King Farm, but it is quite a bit expensive. It is more modern and sophisticated. They have a gym and a library. The menu appeared to be OK. The staff is quite impressive and the people we talked to were quite good."

The Village at Rockville—A National Lutheran Community

9701 Veirs Drive, Rockville, MD
marie zaker: ""My mother lived in this community for almost 20 years. In January my mother fell in her cottage, her emergency pendant did not work. The battery was dead, a staff member Dawn was notified by the system the day before that the battery need... (read more)

Bedford Court

3701 International Drive, Silver Spring, MD
Clarisse: "Bedford Court had good facilities, but it wasn't a good fit for me. The people there needed more help than I do. The person who helped me was very cordial, friendly, and answered all my questions. They invited me to lunch, and it was fine.... (read more)

2014, 2015

Asbury Methodist Village

201 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD
Marvin: "Asbury Methodist Village is huge. It's interesting, it's nice, and it has a lot of amenities. They have everything, independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes. They have different levels of care and a lo... (read more)

Kensington Park Senior Living

3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD
Caring77165150: "What we like about Kensington Park is the variety of services of the facility. It was all self-contained, so there wasn’t much need for them to go off site. They have visiting doctors so they wouldn’t even have to travel for doctor's appoi... (read more)

2014, 2015

Brooke Grove

18100 Slade School Road, Sandy Spring, MD
Caspian: "My mother-in-law is a dementia patient at Brooke Grove, and has been for several years. As her condition has deteriorated, so has the care afforded her at this facility. At times, there are no Caregivers in her entire wing of the facilit... (read more)

Fox Hill Senior Condominium

8300 Burdette Rd, Bethesda, MD
A Clinical Social Worker: "This senior community is right off the highway on the edge of DC"”located in a beautiful wooded area, with ample parking for residents and guests. This is all independent living in condominiums that residents who are 60 and older can buy ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockville area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Rockville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Rockville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.