2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lexington, KY

Also serving communities of Wilmore.

Brookdale Richmond Place

3051 Rio Dosa Dr., Lexington, KY
Caring90126850: "My mother-in-law was at Richmond Place for a week and she liked it there. It was a good experience. She was happy there for the most part and she seemed pleased with the staff. She was in skilled care because she just got out of the hospit... (read more)
Get Pricing

Sayre Christian Village - Friendship Towers Assisted Living

580 Greenfield Drive, Lexington, KY
T.W.: "I visited Sayre Christian Village Friendship Towers Assisted Living. It was OK. It didn't really leave an impression on me. The only thing I can say about this community is that the dining room is down in the basement. So you go down to th... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lexington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Lexington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.