Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Overland Park

8 Communities

Tallgrass Creek

13800 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS
$$$$
FSHOPEN: "This is a very expensive facility that refuses to get my mom up for a walk everyday and she's gone downhill rapidly ever since she's been there. As the older people do my mom says no when I ask her if she wants to go for a walk and so she does nothing but eat and sleep. She came there in pretty reasonable shape and was in great shape just a year earlier. People go downhill I know but my mother thrives on activity and aside from glitter and glue and singing which she doesn't... (read more)

Colonial Village

12500 137th St, Overland Park, KS
$$$$
We are a senior living community in Overland Park, Kansas (just outside of Kansas City) and we offer four levels of living: independent living, assisted living, short-term rehab, and long-term care. We don’t like to think of ourselves as a typical senior living community or a nursing home — we’re a family. Every resident is treated with care and served with a smile every day. At Colonial Village, our staff has a philosophy of care that is implemented into the everyday oper... (read more)

Lakeview Village

9100 Park Street, Lenexa, KS
$$$$
Ann: "My mother is at Lakeview Village right now. It is a 5-plus. They're the best. The staff and the nursing are excellent. They're very good, very diligent, and very professional. They're also nice, friendly, and helpful. However, in the care center, they have shared rooms, which is a huge drawback. There are limited private rooms, but they're very expensive. Most of the residents have shared rooms. The whole building, if you get out of the care center, is spectacular. It is a h... (read more)

Aberdeen Village

17500 West 119th Street, Olathe, KS
$$$$
Aberdeen Village is located in a bustling northern suburb of Olathe, Kansas. Residents and visitors alike praise this facility for having a caring and professional staff and clean and tidy accommodations. They also note that Aberdeen Village has a welcoming atmosphere, and the community receives top marks for having a scenic outdoor courtyard and a large activity room for playing games like bingo and trivia or participating in chair exercise classes and movies nights.  R... (read more)

Armour Oaks Senior Living

8100 Wornal Road, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
Armour Oaks Senior Living is located in a peaceful neighborhood just outside of Kansas City, MO. Guests have access to a fitness room, book club, religious services and cooking classes. Further amenities include hiking trails adjacent to the property and a barbershop with two professional stylists. Armour Oaks Senior Living is noted for a number of high-tech developments including cable and high-speed internet in the rooms. Visitors are always impressed by the staff's kn... (read more)

Claridge Court

8101 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS
$$$$
happycamper6: "This facility has been great each time I visit my grandmother. I went to visit her for her birthday and they were very accommodating. They allowed us to have a special lunch for her in the private dining room and also had a birthday celebration where we were able to bring cake for her and all of her friends at the facility. The employees are very friendly and remember your names even when you don't visit that often. "

Bishop Spencer Place

4301 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
DeeParker: "Bishop Spencer Place is in a premier location off of the plaza. Although, this facility is under staffed when it comes to efficient service for all senior needs. My mother came to Bishop as a fall risk who needed rehabilitation from a left fractured hip. While attending this facility in Kansas City, Mo. on her 9th day she is left solely alone for lunch on the 9th day and she unsupervised gets up from her table and fell to the floor breaking her femur and later dying in hospi... (read more)

Kingswood

10000 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
ASCNME817: "I visited Kingswood, and that's where I moved my husband. It looked like a really nice place at the time. They took him, and I told them about his behavior, but they said it wasn't a problem. They just couldn't wait to get us in there, and they got him there in just nine hours but neglected to order his medicines. He was agitated, they wanted me to come in the middle of the night and sit with him, and they kicked him out and didn't even give him a chance to get used to the p... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Overland Park area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Overland Park area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Overland Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.