4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Harvey County, KS

Kidron Bethel Village

3001 Ivy Dr, North Newton, KS
Wendy: "We already put some money down on Kidron Bethel Village. I have always liked it. We looked at an apartment first, but it was too closed in. We looked at a condo, and that was it. We liked the way they showed us around. The only problem we'... (read more)

Newton Presbyterian Manor

1200 East Seventh, Newton, KS
Caring106520550: "We went to one in Newton campus where my great grandmother was, but they're solely on private pay, so that wouldn't have worked out for my mother. The people who assisted me were great, and I enjoyed the tour. They had games going on, and ... (read more)

Kansas Christian Home

1035 SE 3RD ST, Newton, KS

Schowalter Villa

200 W Cedar St, Hesston, KS
Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 87% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance to 0% (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee). Rental plan also available. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Harvey County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Harvey County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Harvey County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.