2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Elkhart County, IN

Hubbard Hill Estates

28070 C.R. 24 West, Elkhart, IN
Concerned Visitor035004: "I've been to Hubbard Hill Estates for a visit. The rooms that they have is fine to me. The people that work there are very good and helpful. I have not heard any complaints about them so far. "
Get Pricing

Greencroft Goshen

1721 Greencroft Blvd., Goshen, IN
Joann: "Greencroft Goshen is a fairly large complex with verything from independent living to nursing care. We also have assisted living and health care. I have been living here quite some time and it has been tolerable. It’s an OK place to live. ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elkhart County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Elkhart County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Elkhart County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.