3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Volusia County, FL

John Knox Village Central Florida

698 Monastery Rd., Orange City, FL
GrandbonAJQLV: "John Knox is a CCRC - has all of the facilities needed: homes, apartments, assisted living, nursing home, memory care and rehabilitation. It costs much less than others CCRCs that we have visited. It has a 5-star rating with the state. ... (read more)

The Alliance Community for Retirement Living

600 South Florida Avenue, Deland, FL
Karen20: "The patient care is very good. My 90 year old mother has been there for physical rehab and they are excellent. The CNA's and nurses are very good and caring. It is a very clean facility with a very home like rooms and atmosphere. They ... (read more)

Alliance Community

600 S. Florida Ave., Deland, FL
Caring95034850: "Alliance was a very nice community. I was able to visit the place, and it looked very clean and orderly. I saw that the residents seemed happy, even though what I had was just a quick tour. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Volusia County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Volusia County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Volusia County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.