7 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Sarasota County, FL

Village on the Isle

920 Tamiami Trail South, Venice, FL
Barbara600324: "Village on the Isle is very nice. I have so many friends who are there, and I like it very much. First, the food is wonderful, and they have a little more of the kind of programs that interest me. I have only seen very small studio apartme... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017

Bay Village of Sarasota

8400 Vamo Road, Sarasota, FL
bobby: "Bay Village was my first choice, and I think they're the best place. I live in a large house, and I was worried about it being too small when I move in, but their apartments were fine and seemed adequate for us. I spoke to the staff and a ... (read more)

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

7333 Scotland Way, Sarasota, FL
Larry: "Glenridge on Palmer Ranch had a very nice and impressive setup, but it was very expensive. The rooms were all nice and had everything you would need. It was much nicer than I had anticipated. They were quite large and I was impressed by ho... (read more)

The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods

3260 Lake Pointe Blvd., Sarasota, FL
emeritusdoc2: "I recently had an opportunity to visit The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods. I am not easily impressed but The Fountains surpassed my expectations. The setting is truly awesome as it has several lakes, fountains and nature abounding all a... (read more)

Plymouth Harbor, Inc

700 John Ringling Boulevard, Sarasota, FL
Caring95474150: "What I like about Plymouth Harbor is that it is surrounded by water. Also Sarasota has ballet, opera, and theater which I'm interested in. They were totally redoing their nursing home, and I like it. However, Plymouth is an older facility.... (read more)

2013

Lakehouse West

3435 FOX RUN ROAD, Sarasota, FL
Amy: "Lakehouse West's appearance was nice, and the apartments were very nice. The people were very nice as well. They have quite a social life, and when we were there, they were getting ready to have Happy Hour. The cafeteria was very nice."

Sunnyside Village

5201 Bahia Vista Street, Sarasota, FL

At A Glance

There are 7 of continuing care retirement communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,600 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sarasota County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 39 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Sarasota County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Sarasota County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.