3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, CT

Chester Village West

317 West Main Street, Chester, CT
caring4717: "I have visited Chester Village West and that was my favorite place, but they don't have memory care. It was very nice, we had lunch there, and the people were very nice. The apartments were spacious compared to some of the others that I sa... (read more)

Covenant Village of Cromwell

52 Missionary Rd. , Cromwell, CT
Anonymous109872150: "Covenant Village is very attractive, well-kept, and well-managed. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The highlight for me would be the variety of services. It was a good experience. "

Essex Meadows

30 Bokum Road, Essex, CT
Rex Joffray : "Our family has had the most wonderful experience at the EM Health Center! My 89 year old father was fortunate enough to get a room there and exceptional care after a bout with pneumonia. He was unable to walk, extremely weak, and there was... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middlesex County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Middlesex County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Middlesex County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.