3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in San Francisco County, CA

The Carlisle

1450 Post Street, San Francisco, CA
Brian: "I liked The Carlisle because you have the option to buy the unit. My mom liked the size of it because it was big but not too big. She also liked the dining room and amenities. They have a beautiful dining room and beautiful common areas."

San Francisco Towers

1661 PINE STREET, San Francisco, CA
Terry: "I visited San Francisco Towers, they have extremely good amenities for this field and I can say that they're at the top of the market. I was shown an apartment and a smaller room, and they're bigger than the rooms in other places I've seen... (read more)

The Sequoias

1400 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA
Caring100230750: "For me, Sequoias is the best one. It was very modern. They had a nice dining room. What's nice was that they had larger suites. The other thing also is that, because it is in the city, it has nice restaurants, theaters, and everything arou... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of continuing care retirement communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the San Francisco County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the San Francisco County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the San Francisco County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.