6 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Peoria, AZ

Also serving communities of Sun City, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Surprise.

Freedom Plaza Arizona

13725 N 93rd Ave Peoria AZ 85381, Peoria, AZ
Doris: "Freedom Plaza Peoria is very nice, but it's very big; I wanted a smaller place. Their continuing care is right across the street, while the place I chose has the continuing care right at the back of the community. The person who gave me th... (read more)

Sierra Winds

17300 North 88th Avenue, Peoria, AZ
DW: "We picked Sierra Winds for my mother because it seems very pleasant, well-taken care of, nice, and clean. The people are polite. Everything is organized, and the food is good."

Grandview Terrace

14515 Granite Valley Dr., Sun City West, AZ
Ann B: "Grandview Terrace is a lovely place to live. I have friends who live there, and they're all very happy. However, it is very expensive and you have to buy in. Nevertheless, everybody is very nice, very helpful, and very caring. It is right ... (read more)

2013

La Loma Village

14154 Denny Blvd., Litchfield Park, AZ
Kim: "We visited La Loma Village, and it was good. Their financial setup is a big different, which is what kind of drove us away. The apartments were very small and costly. They provided three meals a day. The rooms were a lot smaller, but the f... (read more)

Royal Oaks Assisted Living

10015 W. Royal Oak Road, Sun City, AZ

2012

The Colonnade

19116 Colonnade Way, Surprise, AZ
Caring95971950: "The Colonnade was quite fine. I visited there when they were just opening and they had just houses with garage and everything. It didn't have the apartment type thing then, but they have it now. It was beautiful. I had lunch and breakfast ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Peoria area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Peoria area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Peoria area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.