Windsor Rehab & Healthcare

Reviews of Windsor Rehab & Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Rehab & Healthcare

October 30, 2013

By Mararita

I was recently a patient at Kindred and must say that the care and attention I received from all the staff was second to none. It felt like they were all one big family caring for their own kin. The activities provided by the entertainment were doable and enjoyed by all of the patients that participated. The social gatherings were equally enjoyed. I would recommend Kindred to any rehabilitation patient.

October 20, 2013

By Rich J

My mom has been a resident for over 10 years and also my dad rehabbed there for 5 months after foot surgery. The staff at this facility has been great .They will call if there are any issues going on ,they are all caring people .I have felt very comfortable having my parents staying here .

October 17, 2013

By Diadaughter

My Dad was a resident for a month for rehab after a brief illness. The staff was very caring, professional and respectful of my Dad. The PT and OT were excellent and really got him back on his feet. He enjoyed the company of another elderly gentleman at lunch and dinner and liked the food. All in all, I would recommend this facility.

September 19, 2013

By tressruss

My mom was in this nursing home for 13 years till she passed. Loving caring staff whom became my extended family. Same nursing staff for the 13 years she was there. There is very little turnover at this facility. They all became my friends and my family. The care given to my mom was above and beyond what I would have expected. Professional and caring from all staff.

Services and Amenities of Windsor Rehab & Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Windsor Rehab & Healthcare

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Map of Windsor Rehab & Healthcare