Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights

Reviews of Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights

September 30, 2015

By Beth42

We liked and chose here for my mother-in-law. The person who gave us the tour was wonderful and gracious. All the residents loved the staff and the facility. They had a full schedule of things, which was really important.

July 06, 2015

My visit was very good. The rooms were good. The dining room was set up like a cruise ship, and I liked the food. They have Bingo and card games, and they go out to visit places. Security was OK.

November 29, 2013

By Geri1

It was a beautiful facility. Everything looked really nice. The staff was extremely friendly. There was no doubt in my mind as far as how I wanted my parents to live there. However they had decided not to go an assisted living and just stay here at home.

November 20, 2013

By David71383150

It was very upscale. It was more engaging for the residents. It seemed to be more independent type, something that I would have considered for my brother to live in the earlier stages. The staff was excellent and wonderful.

August 14, 2013

By Bubbe1

Moving my parents from their home was very difficult but necessary due to illness and physical restrictions. I looked at many facilities; in most the individuals just sat around, there were no activities, it was dungy looking and a constant odor. When I walked into Hamilton Heights, it was very different. The building was beautiful and I liked the fact that there were several gathering rooms for family and friends to visit, a kitchen to be used to make family meals and the individual apartments that were available to help the semblance of individuality for the residents. There were tons of activities, and a van that took the residents out on a weekly basis. Staff was always there to make us feel welcome and answer any/all questions that we had during the selection process as well as during my Mom's care there. Eventually she did need to be moved to a nursing facility as she suffered a stroke and could no longer stay there. It was a sad day when we left as we had made many friends with the staff as well as other residents.

January 21, 2012

By nancyj06460

Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and competent staff. I can feel at ease knowing my uncle is in a clean, safe environment.

Independent Living Reviews for Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights

• Personal Care Assistants

Payment options

• Check

About Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights

At Hamilton Heights by Peregrine Senior Living, you will find a retirement address with everything you need: maintenance-free independent living for more freedom to do the things you want. Compassionate, personalized assisted living when a helping hand can make all the difference. Person-centered memory care that focuses on each individual’s unique life story.

This is an exceptional senior living in West Hartford, CT that’s dedicated to helping you or your loved one achieve personal fulfillment. It’s all part of The Peregrine Way®, our new vision of the aging process that celebrates each person’s unique traits by continued encouraging spiritual, intellectual and emotional growth.

Originally built in the 19th century, this grand, historic landmark atop a wooded hill puts you just minutes from downtown Hartford, museums, parks, medical centers and the shops and restaurants of Blue Back Square. We invite you to learn more about Hamilton Heights.

If you or a loved one seeks a quality lifestyle, even though you need some extra help, this is the place to live. We’re revolutionizing expectations of the aging process and pioneering a rewarding philosophy of care called The Peregrine Way® to enrich the mind, body and spirit. In addition to helping where needed with cleaning, meal preparation, self-care and other everyday activities, our staff encourages social interaction and personal celebration to help residents make each day the most fulfilling.

Conveniences and Amenities:

All residents and their families are welcome to enjoy Peregrine Senior Living’s safe, supportive and fun environment:

• Spacious, ground-level floor plan with common areas, including living room and activity center
  • Restaurant-style dining rooms
  • On-site beauty spa for everything from hair styling to manicures and pedicures
  • A gardener s workshop to grow and admire plants and flowers
  • Expansive grounds and courtyards
  • 24-hour emergency call system in bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
  • Private bath/shower in all resident rooms

Map of Peregrine Senior Living at Hamilton Heights