Juniper Homecare ADS

Reviews of Juniper Homecare ADS

Adult Day Care Reviews for Juniper Homecare ADS

July 10, 2015

By Rayan A.

I have been in Juniper House for 8 years. I come to the facility 7 days a week. I was taken care of very well, and all my health problems went away. I was provided transportation to go to the center, and back home, transportation to doctor appointments, trips to museums, public parks. The staff shows a lot of positive behavior, and with my experience, it taught me to live a better future.

July 02, 2015

By Valentin Kreychman

I am a client of Juniper House for over 12 years. For me, the daycare is a place where I meet very interesting people. We talk a lot about politics, culture and the news. And, in particular, I love the English lessons that they provide. I really like the staff because they always help me in tough and confusing situations. Everyday I receive fresh meals. there's a large variety of food, it's always tasty, there's a lot of fruit and vegetables, and everything you need for a healthy lifestyle. I have a homemaker, and it's great for me because I can't do a lot at home by myself. I'm very please with my homemaker.

July 02, 2015

By Nadia S.

I am very thankful for Juniper House's kind attitude, great services, and never-ending help. When I started going to the daycare, my mood has brightened. i love seeing my friends there. My relatives are very happy that my mood has changed. Before I started going to Juniper House, I was depressed, but for the past year since I started going, I became very happy and started to appreciate life. My relatives noticed this and are very pleased with my mood now.

June 22, 2015

By Olga Golli

At home I always feel lonely. However, when I come to Juniper house, I am surrounded by my friends that I love. Friends that I understand, and that understand me. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Whenever I ask for help, they always provide it to me. Juniper House is like a second home to me. Their meals from Elmwood Kitchen are delicious. I don't usually eat much, but when I receive their meals, I eat it all with delight. It's a complex of many international foods. The cooks are very experienced, and I enjoy their cooking very much. I hope that the food will always stay this delicious.

September 12, 2014

By Damir

I come to the Juniper House 4 times a week to get out of my appartment. I enjoy the day center activities. With my friend we play table pool, cards, backgammon. The food is great. The staff always helps me with any problems. Juniper is like home to me.

September 11, 2014

By Sveta P

Juniper House is the best! The food is healthy,fresh and delicious. My mom's homemaker is great. I am relaxed knowing someone checks on my mom each day.

July 22, 2014

By Phil M.

Other

Juniper house provides my in-law a warm, caring environment that she can't wait to get to every day. The staff there loves working with the elderly and the kitchen is incredible-taking every individual's specific dietary restrictions into account when making both the meals that the elderly eat while at day care and those that they also deliver. This also makes it really convenient for my wife's grandmother, knowing that for most of the day she's being taken good care of and eating well (the food's quite good, I've had a few bites!). They also offer at-home care, which can range from basic things like doing laundry and anything else on up, but thankfully my wife's grandmother is still independent enough to be able to do that on her own. Definitely will consider it in future if need be.

April 24, 2014

By Michael V

Juniper offers my father a variety of options. He attends the Adult Day Center at 598 Farmington Avenue and also receives Meals on Wheels and Homecare from the same company! So easy to have all the services under one roof.

December 29, 2013

By anton g

The care is very poor, the same activities every other day, the food is like hospital food, do not go there!
See all Adult Day Care reviews (17) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Juniper Homecare ADS

About Juniper Homecare ADS

Program provides daily living skills assistance, social supports, therapeutic recreation, meals, and beautician services for elders ages 65+ or adults ages 18+, if disabled who are immigrants from Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and other countries who may not speak English. Languages other than English spoken include Bosnian, Polish and Russian. Transportation is provided for residents of Bloomfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Hartford, Manchester, New Britain, Newington, West Hartford and Wethersfield.

Juniper Homecare actually offers: Homecare, Companion, PCA, Adult Day Centers, Meals on Wheels, Adult Family Living, and Home Modification.

Map of Juniper Homecare ADS