Hebrew Home and Hospital

Reviews of Hebrew Home and Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Hebrew Home and Hospital

June 29, 2012

By MAK21

The facility was clean and well maintained they always had fresh flowers in the lobby. This facility offers many different activities to keep the patient's entertained. They had many different events such as a movie night and a bingo night. They even had a weekend carnival where they had faced painters, balloons and different booths setup to entertain the patients. The room was a simple one but clean. It had consisted of two beds one and bathroom. Also the room had two bureau cases, closets and two televisions one for each guest. On the premises they had nurses and doctors in addition to physical therapists. They also had a hair cutter and a little store to buy the essentials. My grandmother enjoyed the food that they served, especially the desert. Her stay there was short, but restful, and she regained her health rather quickly under there care. My interactions with the staff were always pleasant, and they were very friendly and courteous to me.

June 26, 2012

By rockreincarnation

The staff were kindly and generous and generally wanted to help the people there. I met some good kids who were also volunteering, and the patients were very nice as well. We were involved with putting on a concert for the patients at the facility which I believe that they enjoyed. The facility was well run, and all of the patients seemed content about being there. Many of the patients were Jewish, as it was a Jewish assisted living facility--I volunteered through my Synnogauge. I enjoyed volunteering there--it was a positive place with a great atmosphere and the grounds were spectacularly beautiful. My fellow volunteers and I were able to entertain the patients at the center for a good while, as well as serving them dinner and playing board games with them. They seemed happy to be around young people, and I was grateful for the opportunity to brighten someone's day. In all, it was an exceedingly positive experience and I ended up working there multiple times.

About Hebrew Home and Hospital

Hebrew Home and Hospital is a senior living provider in West Hartford, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hebrew Home and Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hebrew Home and Hospital