Atria Litchfield Hills

Atria Litchfield Hills (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Litchfield Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Litchfield Hills

January 31, 2014

Emeritus at Lichfield Hills is a nice facility but it's not on the level of skilled nursing or close to it. They have an Alzheimer's unit but I cannot really comment on that because I had no exposure. They also have physical therapy but they tend to overrate it. It's like an expensive hotel. My mom has her own room and space that didn't look like a nursing facility but right now she is in one. One of the downside is they have limited staffing and their medical service is a little bit on the light side. If you are in good shape, that's fine but if you hit some rough patches medical treatment is a little bit on the lacking side. The people there try their best but I think it's more of the management. I am trying to make a precautionary statement rather than a condemning statement.

October 30, 2013

By Loretta3

I liked Emeritus and that's where I would go though not now. One of the reasons that I picked that was because it was not far from my house and I had children nearby. My kids visited it and they loved it and said that's the one for me. They had activities and I like to dance. I could do a class there or something. They had a computer room where you could go and use the computers. Also, I could bring my car and it was important for me so I could drive. When I visited Emeritus, they let me walk around, I saw a woman whom I'd known for forty years and she's been there for about two or three year and I asked her how she was doing there and she told me that it was ideal. She said they were wonderful. The place was clean. There was nobody in the halls or anyone sitting on the wheel chair. I really fell in love with Emeritus. In fact, I had made a deposit of $200 and had my name on their list.

January 06, 2012

By awkwardhero

My grandmother was staying at Litchfield Hills for a few months while she recovered from a knee surgery. The staff were always extremely nice, offering to help with everything and being courteous and respectful towards anyone visiting or staying. The food seemed really good, and the service at the cafeteria was great. The facilities were always kept very clean and usable, and she never had a problem with using any of the facilities or asking for help from the staff so that she could go somewhere. Not only that, but Litchfield Hills is a beautiful place to stay, with a fantastic view. It's even sheltered enough to be able to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. The building looks gorgeous from the outside and to date I haven't seen one person who has been there who has had any kind of complaint about the place. They always have had good experiences with the staff, service, and anything you could name. In short, my grandma never had one complaint about anything, and neither do I.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Litchfield Hills

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Litchfield Hills

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Located in the foothills of Torrington, beautiful landscapes. Warm and friendly staff, low turnover ratio.

Map of Atria Litchfield Hills