Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

Reviews of Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

May 10, 2016

By RoseannUFJRM

Crosby Commons (Wesley Heights) was a great place. It's just what I wanted, and I have friends there. I had an excellent meal there. The staff seemed very friendly. They have a lot of activities that I'm interested in doing when I'm there.

May 20, 2014

By Anne32

I was able to visit Crosby Commons. It was a very nice facility. I like it very much. It seemed charming and small. I thought it was lovely, but my aunt did not like it. The staff are very personable and friendly. The rooms were very much clean, it's very nice. The residents there looked very happy and involved.

December 29, 2013

By goconfidently

I went to this place called Wesley Heights. A lovely woman took around me. I thought it was clean and nice. They took care of the people. I knew people from my father's church who had been there and I had a cousin whose grandmother had been there. I knew they were happy and they absolutely loved the place. It was a good place. However, I did not have the same community sense and it didn't felt like home.

August 24, 2011

By shyningwaterfal3

While Visiting here I found it amazing, as to how many activities they had to keep the tenants busy. While I was there, there was a barbershop quartet like group singing. To see the smiles on all the clients faces was priceless! I had the pleasure of pushing a wheel chair bound person to her "apartment". The decor in the halls has such a warm homey feeling to it.

About Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

Our Wesley Heights community at our Wesley Village Campus offers both independent living cottages and assisted living options to provide multiple levels of service all in one location. Not ready to move into one of our other buildings on campus? A cottage may be just the right choice for you!

Map of Wesley Heights - Wesley Village