Lodge at Cold Spring

Reviews of Lodge at Cold Spring

Independent Living Reviews for Lodge at Cold Spring

September 17, 2020

By Rebecca

Lodge at Cold Spring seemed OK, but it was a little more expensive than where my father-in-law is. Unfortunately, after we had already booked him into the place where he is currently, the guy came back to me and was willing to cut the prices down a little bit for us, but we had already signed a lease and everything at the other place. They seemed a little bit more expensive after having extra services put in. The staff members all seemed nice. They had activities going on there, but everything was very limited. Because of COVID their bus service wasn't completely in place yet for getting him to appointments, so they would make accommodations using Uber, which I wasn't thrilled about, but at least they still offered the service. The facility was nice. We didn't meet many people other than the woman at the front desk and then we just met the sales guy, and he was very nice. If he had given us a true price to begin with, it might have been different, and maybe my father-in-law would've been in there instead.

July 24, 2019

By JB

I've been in Lodge at Cold Spring for almost two years. I don't have a stove in my room. We have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner restaurant, which is included in my rent. Activities vary every day. We have bingo, movies, an exercise room, and shopping every other day. They provide transportation to and from places and doctors. Most of the staff are easy to get along with. They clean the place every day and the rooms once a week. They change your bedding and clean the floor.

August 21, 2017

By Jan

Lodge at Cold Spring was very nice, and the food was good. The rooms were very nice. They had a lot of interesting things to do there.

May 28, 2015

I know my mom was very impressed with The Lodge at Cold Spring. They were very nice, and it was kind of a rush job to try and find some place for her to go. They accommodated her, and it was really a nice experience. My mom dealt more with one of the managers, and he was very nice and explained everything. He let my mom and grandma stay in there while her little apartment was being readied. It was very nice. They let them stay there and eat the meals. The dining setup is a big room which looks like a restaurant where you go in and they wait on you. They have little menus on the table, and they'll come and ask what you want. There are some two-bedrooms, one-bedrooms, and what they call a studio, which is one large room. They have refrigerators, sinks, and some cabinets but no stove. It is very nice. They have housekeeping so she doesn't have to worry about vacuuming and all. They have movie nights and bingo. They have poetry classes and fun day evening where one of the managers plays the piano.

November 27, 2013

By Barbarra1

We really liked The Lodge. The people there were so nice. I love the overall upgrading of the facility. It was extremely nice, but it was much more than my in-laws would have been used to.

Costs for Lodge at Cold Spring

Photos of Lodge at Cold Spring

Services and Amenities of Lodge at Cold Spring

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring is located in Rocky Hill, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lodge at Cold Spring for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Lodge at Cold Springs does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Lodge at Cold Spring