Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Lodge at Cold Spring

Independent Living Reviews for Lodge at Cold Spring

May 28, 2015

I know my mom was very impressed with The Lodge at Cold Spring. They were very nice, and it was kind of a rush job to try and find some place for her to go. They accommodated her, and it was really a nice experience. My mom dealt more with one of the managers, and he was very nice and explained everything. He let my mom and grandma stay in there while her little apartment was being readied. It was very nice. They let them stay there and eat the meals. The dining setup is a big room which looks like a restaurant where you go in and they wait on you. They have little menus on the table, and they'll come and ask what you want. There are some two-bedrooms, one-bedrooms, and what they call a studio, which is one large room. They have refrigerators, sinks, and some cabinets but no stove. It is very nice. They have housekeeping so she doesn't have to worry about vacuuming and all. They have movie nights and bingo. They have poetry classes and fun day evening where one of the managers plays the piano.

April 27, 2015

Lodge at Cold Spring is very nice, and it looked like it is up to date. The food was good, and it was really nice. The guy that walked us around was very informative and very nice. He made us feel very welcomed, and he is a really nice person. They had different sizes of apartment so they were sufficient for what you are looking for.

November 27, 2013

By Barbarra1

We really liked The Lodge. The people there were so nice. I love the overall upgrading of the facility. It was extremely nice, but it was much more than my in-laws would have been used to.

August 27, 2013

By Paul1740

I visited Lodge at Cold Spring. People there were good. Their rooms looked up-to-date. However, I feel that this facility was not modern. It also doesn't feel right for me. To me, I didn't see like there were activities that I would like there.

Costs for Lodge at Cold Spring

Photos of Lodge at Cold Spring

Services and Amenities of Lodge at Cold Spring

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring is located in Rocky Hill, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lodge at Cold Spring for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lodge at Cold Spring