Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lodge at Cold Spring

Independent Living Reviews for Lodge at Cold Spring

June 25, 2015

I visited Lodge at Cold Spring once and found it very nice. Now, my mother is living in a studio apartment there. They really have good looking one and two bedroom apartments as well as studio apartments. I had some meals there, and the food was very good. The staff is very good. If the residents need care, they have caregivers that can help them. They also provide physical therapy. Other than that, they have wii bowling, bingo, scrabble, and meeting clubs. One day when I was there, they were painting bird houses. They also had tea with all kinds of desserts to eat with it. They even have poetry reading and movies. Every Sunday after dinner, they have a gentleman that plays the piano. Residents have a bracelet with a button with it that they can press if there is a medical emergency. Most of all, you can just call down in the office if you need help because there are managers 24/7.

May 28, 2015

I know my mom was very impressed with The Lodge at Cold Spring. They were very nice, and it was kind of a rush job to try and find some place for her to go. They accommodated her, and it was really a nice experience. My mom dealt more with one of the managers, and he was very nice and explained everything. He let my mom and grandma stay in there while her little apartment was being readied. It was very nice. They let them stay there and eat the meals. The dining setup is a big room which looks like a restaurant where you go in and they wait on you. They have little menus on the table, and they'll come and ask what you want. There are some two-bedrooms, one-bedrooms, and what they call a studio, which is one large room. They have refrigerators, sinks, and some cabinets but no stove. It is very nice. They have housekeeping so she doesn't have to worry about vacuuming and all. They have movie nights and bingo. They have poetry classes and fun day evening where one of the managers plays the piano.

November 27, 2013

By Barbarra1

We really liked The Lodge. The people there were so nice. I love the overall upgrading of the facility. It was extremely nice, but it was much more than my in-laws would have been used to.

Costs for Lodge at Cold Spring

Photos of Lodge at Cold Spring

Services and Amenities of Lodge at Cold Spring

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring is located in Rocky Hill, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lodge at Cold Spring for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Lodge at Cold Springs does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Lodge at Cold Spring