Brookdale Rocky Hill

Brookdale Rocky Hill (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Rocky Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Rocky Hill

November 15, 2012

I visited Emeritus at Rocky Hill with my brother. Everything is excellent. I was in awe with the beauty of the place. The rooms are very nice, roomy enough but not too big. My mother has an apartment for a single person. She's got kitchen and everything. We were able to go in ahead of time and set up the room with her furniture and her belongings. The food is excellent. When you look at the menu, it's set up so you'll feel like you're eating in a nice restaurant.

October 24, 2012

By Rosemarie1

My mother-in-law is just settling in. As far as I know everything is going smoothly with Emeritus. The place is very nice and she likes it there. She didn't expect that it was going to be like that. The only problem I heard that she has there is about the food. They told her she couldn't eat certain foods. If they're telling her that, I would think that she would have a special diet. But there's nothing she can choose from. She can't eat any vegetables or anything, they don't give her anything to substitute for it. She actually lost weight. In their website it shows a menu that they can choose from. There is no menu, nothing like that. Whatever is served for the day, that's all they got to eat. And they're giving these people that shouldn't be eaten like friend shrimp, fried clams. How could this people eat fried clams? How could they digest that stuff. My mother-in-law can't eat fried foods and a lot of elderly can't either. We were a little surprised that they were serving that.

July 30, 2012

By janesmithens

Emeritus of Rocky Hill has a friendly and helpful vibe from the moment you walk in the door. The staff is knowledgeable, kind and most importantly helpful. There are always activities for the seniors to participate in and they are given opportunities all throughout the day to socialize with others if they care to. They offer a full range of assisted living amenities and even transportation. Every encounter I have had here has been nothing but positive and I am not the only one says its great. All the seniors living there seem happy and satisfied. It is a great spot for those in need of some help but still may enjoy the social aspect of living with others, without dealing with everyday household chores. Staff works around the clock to make sure residents are comfortable and happy and the attention to each individual makes it a wonderful alternative housing for elderly.

June 22, 2012

By Tony hick

Our grandmother is a resident at Emeritus at Rocky Hill. She is very contented there and loves the family like atmosphere. This is a beautiful facility with wonderful surroundings. However, the daily food for residents is very marginal. It's served in a group process mode instead of restaurant style. Evening meals are poor quality. It's like eating in a school cafeteria. Corporate really cares and is on top of things that are going on. They have a nice variety of activities and encourage the residents to participate for socialization. I'm told that no matter where your memory-impaired family member lives, you have to stay on top of the staff to get little things taken care of. If that's true, this facility is no exception. Having no experience elsewhere I can't say. However, the folks here do make an effort to help the residents keep their nails done and get their hair cut. When you call the nurses they are responsive and really do help. Emeritus at Rocky Hill is a good choice for your loved ones.

Photos of Brookdale Rocky Hill

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

About Brookdale Rocky Hill

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Rocky Hill