Beechwood Rehab

Reviews of Beechwood Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Beechwood Rehab

January 15, 2016

By Judy H Gentry

They didn't hesitate to call family at 8:30am and to ask if we (family) would like to reserve my father in laws bed and pay privately or get rid of bed. Which they called me yesterday about 1:10 pm to say they (nurse) found my Dad(father in law) on the fall short of breathe and panting. They called an ambulance to transport him to the er at Lawrence!!! Day before they call and said they have stats ordered for him, labs and an exray!! Said it would take 4 hours for these, now at four when we showed up the lab company just signed off on his labs at 3:15. Exray company (what a joke!) stat order for his exray! Company is coming from Mass.!!! ( which Beechwood is in New London,Ct.. So when this guy comes finally at 5 pm!! And my Dads supper just arrived!!! Grrr!!! Nursing staff is bad!! Plus staff is something else. Monday night we came to visit when we left my son that is six years old had to go to the bathroom!! Well there was a staff member in there for 15 minutes! Yes 15minutes!!! Which don't know what he was doing in there! Cuz he didn't flush so you can use your own imagination what he was doing in there for 15 minutes !! Very rude staff , no way would I refer family or friends this place, is not a five star!!!!

Services and Amenities of Beechwood Rehab

About Beechwood Rehab

Beechwood Rehab is a senior living provider in New London, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beechwood Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beechwood Rehab