Glastonbury

Glastonbury (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Glastonbury

Assisted Living Reviews for Glastonbury

September 11, 2014

The staff was very helpful. They did an excellent job when my mother was in a very tough position medically while transitioning from her home to assisted living. They gave her extra care and attention, which is what she needed. She has been there about 2 ½ months now, and she is settling in and getting her routine, and it is really important to get that transition period going and as quickly as possible. The staff made that transition very smooth. When we felt we needed changes to her care, they responded to our request almost immediately. We are at a point now, after 2 ½ months, where we are pretty stable in terms of our care plan for Mom. They understand her, and she is now more comfortable with the staff; she trusts them. So right now we are happy with where she is. The only thing I would say they need to improve on is the food because it is inconsistent.

April 14, 2013

By Harry5

The staff was very attentive. The place was very clean. They have activities for the residents like gardening. The house and community I saw looked happy. But I kind of put that on the back burner for a while, because I'm not prepared. I'm just not ready for that right now because I'm able to cook for myself, wash my dishes, and clean the house. But when the time comes, and it could be tomorrow, I'll be ready for it.

Memory Care Reviews for Glastonbury

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Glastonbury

Glastonbury is a senior housing facility that offers a homelike setting with cheerful smiles from professional staff who greet residents every day. Its caring staff offers the assistance residents need while respecting their independence. The peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. The genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to residents' experience at Glastonbury. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, Glastonbury offers unlimited opportunities for residents to get to know each other and the staff.

Map of Glastonbury