Atria Glastonbury

Atria Glastonbury (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Atria Glastonbury

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Glastonbury

September 11, 2014

The staff of Emeritus at Mountain Laurel was very helpful. They did an excellent job when my mother was in a very tough position medically while transitioning from her home to assisted living. They gave her extra care and attention, which is what she needed. She has been there about 2 ½ months now, and she is settling in and getting her routine, and it is really important to get that transition period going and as quickly as possible. The staff made that transition very smooth. When we felt we needed changes to her care, they responded to our request almost immediately. We are at a point now, after 2 ½ months, where we are pretty stable in terms of our care plan for Mom. They understand her, and she is now more comfortable with the staff; she trusts them. So right now we are happy with where she is. The only thing I would say they need to improve on is the food because it is inconsistent.

April 14, 2013

By Harry5

The staff at Emeritus was very attentive. The place was very clean. They have activities for the residents like gardening. The house and community I saw looked happy. But I kind of put that on the back burner for a while, because I'm not prepared. I'm just not ready for that right now because I'm able to cook for myself, wash my dishes, and clean the house. But when the time comes, and it could be tomorrow, I'll be ready for it.

Photos of Atria Glastonbury

Services and Amenities of Atria Glastonbury

About Atria Glastonbury

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Atria Glastonbury