Brookdale Farmington

Brookdale Farmington (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Farmington

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Farmington

March 17, 2015

Brookdale of Farmington was a very nice and clean facility. I very much liked their apartments. The living facilities there were nice. The staff was very nice. They had plenty of amenities and activities.

October 22, 2014

By Linda85996850

Gables at Farmington was beautiful; we did end up putting my mother there for a couple of months, and she had a wonderful experience there. I thought the staff went out of their way to accommodate any of her needs, they had plenty of activities for her to participate in, and they were very good with family and answering all the questions. It was a one bedroom apartment that was very well-kept, and housekeeping was great with that. The food was good, and they ate two to three meals a day.

February 27, 2014

By Paul28

Gables was a very nice place with very nice people. The rooms they had available for us though was in the basement facing the backside of the building and there was no sunshine coming in. It was a very spacious unit, but it was dark. It was kind of a cramped place. The hallways were tight and it was a very big place. So, my parents might get lost in there. The dining hall doesn't serve breakfast. They only served lunch or dinner.

January 31, 2014

We went to see Gables at Farmington for my father-in-law. The facility is gorgeous. It's really nice and very well taken care of. We saw the room and we liked it. The staff was very pleasant and was able to answer our questions. Their dining room was like a little hotel. For what they said, they make home-made foods. We liked it because it would be a convenient place for the family; not really far from us.

November 27, 2013

By Robert74304350

Gables at Farmington was not quite anywhere near as big as the other facility but it was very nice except for one thing. I wasn't very happy with the fact that the people who try to get you in there are on a commission basis. I don't like anybody on a percentage basis because, whether it was a nice or lousy place, they're not going to tell you. This is the reason why I'm giving the place a low rating.

August 27, 2012

By meow271

The staff were friendly although my grandmother said they didn't listen to her needs.... but I'm not sure if it was just her condition. Everything seemed clean, friendly, open... she seemed to be taken care of quite well in my opinion. There was one nurse but I can't remeber her name who would come in and read to her and went above and beyond her call I feel to watch out for her. The room seemed nice.... maybe could have had a little more decor or another way to make it seem more homely... the gardening was beautiful though and they have nice views from the windows. There were other nurses how ever in my opinion that shouldn't have chosen being a nurse as a profession... they took awhile to answer her call.... and took forever to come to her aid... and were less than delicate in giving her medication.

May 18, 2012

By sfen1110

After my grandfather passed, my family decided to place my grandmother in an assisted living center to help her not only cope, but continue to function as well on her own. The facilities were very nice; it is kept very clean and Farmington is a beautiful town on its own. I had no complaints about the staff -- though they have a difficult job, everyone I spoke to was respectful and willing to assist with any and all concerns my family had. Finding a good assisted living facility is a difficult choice, because it essentially requires you to put your family member's care in the hands of others, something hard to do when it's your grandmother. The staff knows this better than anyone, and they went out of their way to make this decision as easy and painless as they possibly could. I appreciated their efforts, I appreciated the care they put into their facility, and I appreciate the respect and patience they gave to my grandmother.

June 01, 2011

By ZenaWart

Friend or relative of resident

Hello ,I must say that this assisted living facility is pretty nice outside, Its located in a very hidden area, I went to visit a family member, and let me tell you something, they have such an amazing ,clean and neat facility, It was my first experience going to visit a family member to one of those places ,and I am not going to lie I was pretty nervous about the place and stuff members ,just because of the simple name of "assisted living facility". when I was heading to the main door ,there was few residents on their wheelchairs chatting with the Aides ,the front desk lady was very nice and polite, the other stuff members were very polite some of them showed so much stress on their facial expressions and some of them were really enjoying their job, I am going to say that during the time I was there everybody was really busy ,transferring and assisting residents from one place to another, I have also noticed that besides having good Aides they need to get more bilingual employees ,because some residents do not speak English too well and as we age I think we feel more comfortable talking in our home language, for me to mention this is because the person that I was visiting mentioned that when nobody is around him/her ,it was hard for the person to convey his/her feelings and thoughts , other than that the whole time I was in that facility; it was a quite nice experience.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Farmington

Photos of Brookdale Farmington

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Farmington

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: ALSA.0000102

About Brookdale Farmington

Brookdale Farmington provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Indoor Atrium expanding 3 flights with live plants and fountain. 7 acre lake, some apartments with lake views, Nearby Golf, mini golf, driving range and Healthtrax pool. Our own walking path along our lake. Physical Therapy and onsite wellness center.

Map of Brookdale Farmington