Senior Living in Danbury

yr

Maplewood at Danbury

22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT
$$$$
Maplewood at Danbury is located in Danbury, Connecticut, part of the New York City metropolitan area. This assisted living and memory care facility offers studio and one-bedroom apartments with in-room kitchenettes, modern bathrooms and ample closet space. The staff is dedicated to service, and the fresh, chef-prepared farm-to-table meals delight residents and visitors alike, and this community has its own organic garden. The facility has a private dining room available for s... (read more)
yr

The Gardens

8 Glen Hill Road, Danbury, CT
$$$$
The Gardens are located in the northern part of Danbury, Connecticut, just north of Interstate 84. The property sits just across from Kellners Pond, giving residents easy access to watching wildlife. Residents appreciate the setup of the dining room and enjoy the high quality of the meals served. Residents and visitors are pleased with the compassionate care of the staff as well as the decorations and layout of the facility. Residents are happy with a full activity schedule, ... (read more)

Hancock Hall

31 Staples Street, Danbury, CT
$$$$
JohnBat: "My aunt spent the last five (5) years at Hancock Hall until her passing. I can't say enough about the staff and the nurses at the facility. My wife and I visited every week and there was never a time where my aunt had a complaint about the staff or her treatment. She even liked the food most of the time. Whenever there was an issue, a nurse would call me to discuss the issue. The true test of this caring facility was the last few days of her life. My wife and I spend 2 days ... (read more)

Filosa Nursing & Rehabilitation

13 Hakim St, Danbury, CT
$$$$
raceman01: "This is a first class facility. I've visited quite a few nursing homes in my day but none as professional as this . The staff and care here was taken to a whole new level. And a special thanks to Pam the social worker who went above and beyond to set up follow up appointments 700 miles away.. I highly recommend this facility."

Almost Home Adult Daycare

52 Federal Rd., Danbury, CT
1 review
Caring108161250: "My husband is going to go daycare at Almost Home Adult Daycare. They serve lunch and they have a scheduled program throughout the day. Basically, some of it the VA would pay for it, so that was important for me; I have some help financially. They were very nice. In fact, we stayed four hours, and they had an entertainer who was there, and the people seemed to be comfortable there. The place was very clean, the people were very nice, and they looked like they were being kept ... (read more)

Danbury Health Care Ctr

107 OSBORNE ST, Danbury, CT
1 review
ThePoulTrend: "Some of the workers were vary polite others obviously were not. I personally was surprised with some of the workers they had working in this facility as they did not look presentable enough to hold a position in that sector. When I say that I am referring to Neck and full arm tattoos of which were showing, big piercings on nose, ears, and lips. I also was sadden the minimal amount of people who stayed at this facility full time were actually allowed to go outside. On the ot... (read more)

Glen Crest Independent Living Community

3 Glen Hill Road, Danbury, CT
$$$$
Willie M: "A family friend who recently passed lived at Glen Crest for several years. We visited quite often. She was very happy and comfortable living there. The apartments are very generous in size plus they offer storage, if needed in another part of the facility. The building is very clean and comfortable. Car service and housekeeping are available, if needed. The food is good and everyone that I met was very nice. Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Some activities ... (read more)

Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center

1 Glen Hill Rd, Danbury, CT
$$$$
Eddie1952: "Dad was here and it was a horrible experience. Physical Therapy and Occupational therapy was Excellent The nursing staff management and onsite Doctor was a joke He was left alone for several hours in SERIOUS condition and sent to Danbury Hospital and admitted with a SERIOUS Staph infection in his blood from catheter put in by Glenn Hill. If you care about your loved ones DO NOT ever send them here. The place is a joke."

Pope John Paul II Care and Rehabilitation Center

33 LINCOLN AVENUE, Danbury, CT
$$$$
ba8alou: "My mom has been here for a year. The aides are terrific. the nurses are mostly okay. The APRN is very overworked. The doctor who is medical director is rarely communicative. Mom was having trouble breathing? WE, the family, suggested a visit to a pulmonologist. This is skilled nursing? The administrative staff is for the most part polite but totally incompetent. Requested that my mom have her teeth cleaned in May? It's October, and we're still waiting. After all the... (read more)

Putnam Ridge

46 Mt Ebo Road North, Brewster, NY
$$$$
Bea Carroll and Robert S.: "We have both seen many rehab/nursing homes, and Putnam Ridge was a pleasure. When you need to place your loved ones in the hands of someone else Putnam Ridge provides that special attention, love and care that you can depend on. The nursing and rehab specialists all worked together with you to reach the final goal of returning home."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Danbury area find the senior living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of senior living communities in the Danbury area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 38 senior living communities in the Danbury area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.