Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center

December 26, 2014

By Ltc1248

Great care- Over the last 5 years my two aunts and my father have had returned stays at Glen Hill. They continually provide excellent care in a home environment. The nursing and therapy departments are excellent. Recreation always has events going on including weekends. Big things - cruise week, haunted house, spas and variety shows. Social service department made sure they had everything they needed to return home. Glen Hill is the only place I would send my family.

January 04, 2014

By meginmeyer2222

Uncle does not eat pork. the gave him a pork chop. when told again, they gave him a ham and cheese, seriously. Room was cold and unappealing, had a dead plant in it when he arrived. I went to visit, there was no security in the front. A resident told me where to go after i waited for about 20 minutes. Nurse told me that she would come in to "finish" his intake, I was there for over an hour, still didn't come in. Cleaning was done in the evening, the cleaning crew told me to throw the dead plant in another patients room. again, seriously! Not happy with the center and will tell everyone I know about it. Not professional and they do not take care of their patients the way they should.

About Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center

Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Danbury, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glen Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center