Branford I Branford Elderly

21 Rice Ter, Centerbrook, CT 06409
Branford I Branford Elderly (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Branford I Branford Elderly

About Branford I Branford Elderly

Branford I Branford Elderly is a HUD Apartment. HUD residents usually pay 30% of their gross income for rent. The rent amount, less approved HUD deductions such as medical and child care expenses, and other allowances, includes a utility allowance. HUD Residents also may choose to pay what is known as flat rent. The HACC works with applicants to determine which rent arrangement is best for them. Branford I Branford Elderly is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments HUD (Housing and Urban Development Division). Contact Branford I Branford Elderly for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications. This is a low income apartment. The government gives funds directly to this apartment owner. They charge lower rent for low income persons. Contact this apartment for low rent, Senior housing apartments with subsidized government low income rates. This apartment accepts HUD subsidies. For HUD subsidized apartments, if you qualify for low income housing and they have available apartments, rent is based on 30% of your Adjusted Gross Income. Call for details.

Map of Branford I Branford Elderly