Sugar Valley Estates

Reviews of Sugar Valley Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Sugar Valley Estates

December 01, 2019

By Carol

Sugar Valley Estates is a new facility. The staff member who gave me the tour was very nice. It's just a little more expensive than what my mother could afford. It's very attractive, and everything was nicer because it's new. The dining area was attractive, clean, and set up very nicely with different tables.

September 24, 2018

By Joe

I toured Sugar Valley Estates, but it’s a little bit too old for me. It was a nice well-kept place. The staff was very professional and answered my questions really well. The dining area was nice and clean. They had a barber shop, music room, and an area where everybody came together.

December 13, 2017

By resident2017

This place is deceiving, it is advertised and promoted as independent living, with food and maid service. unfortunately it is run as a nursing home/assisted living with the utilization of home health care. parking during the day is horrid, because of the lack of parking, which is used by the high number of assistants that come during the day. If a resident needs to go out with your car, good luck find a parking spot when you return. Ambulances make visits multiple times a day, the residents are lacking the care they generally get in an assisted living facility, and dietary needs of those requiring special diets are not being met. I would not recommend to my friends or family. the HOLIDAY Brand is being diminished.

Hello there, we greatly value the feedback you have provided and have shared this with our regional and community management teams at Sugar Valley Estates. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Please reach out to our general manager, Jois. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May 30, 2017

By pam470417

Sugar Valley Estates looked like it was OK, but it wasn’t what we were looking for. We went in, talked to a guy for a few minutes, and then we walked out. The dining area looked like it was OK. It was located in a nice neighborhood.

May 08, 2017

By JN146687

Sugar Valley was very nice, and the rooms were very nice. The dining area was very good, and the servers were very good.

May 07, 2017

By Steve177220

We have moved my mom into Sugar Valley Estates five days ago, and so far, so good. The food seems pretty good, and everybody has been awesome and really friendly. They have a bingo room, a library, a TV room, a billiards room, and a little recreational hall.

February 09, 2017

By Byron803330

Sugar Valley Estates was a great place. The only major problem I had is I am not used to having neighbors that close. The rooms were very clean and well cared for. It was very nice, but it doesn’t fit us right now. We met a really nice couple there who were older than we are, and the food was very good. The staff was well informed and let us know everything.

September 30, 2016

By Nan724737

We placed mother in Sugar Valley Estates. All of us were extremely impressed with the staff, the facility, the cleanliness, and the friendliness. Everybody there was awesome. The staff was extremely helpful, very friendly, followed up, and went out of their way to make sure we knew that there were move-in specials. My mom was really pleased.

November 30, 2015

By SS2

I ate lunch at Sugar Valley Estates, and my daughter went with me, and it was very nice. The tables were all set up in a series of four at a table and they come and ask you what you wanted. There was a little kitchenette, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a little eating area in the kitchen. They had everything you could possibly think of, and the exercise portion was very important.

September 20, 2015

By Kathleen113057950

We toured Sugar Valley Estates. It was very nice except that it was too expensive down in Colorado, and my father can't afford it. However, it was very nice. Everybody was friendly and very professional. I've seen a lot of activities going on. It was a very nice environment.

August 31, 2015

Sugar Valley Estates is nice, airy, and doesn't smell. My mother-in-law's room is very nice and very spacious. I haven't eaten there, but I know they are kind of slow in serving the food. They have bingo, exercise, music, church, and a lot of things.

July 04, 2015

Sugar Valley Estates is fairly new. They have big dining areas, an elevator as it’s a three-storey, and very long hallways. There were bedrooms and 1-bedroom suite. The food was provided within your contract, and the dining room serves three meals a day. They have free housekeeping; they dust, vacuum, and do the bathrooms. There’s a small kitchen area but no stove. The housekeeper changes the sheets; the sheets are provided. They have lots of activities, lots of walking place. They have a bus that takes people to the grocery stores and to the doctor’s appointments, and that’s free. There is an off-site activity on Fridays, but not always. The people are fine, the dining staff was nice, and they also do house cleaning. They send out a menu, and meals are really fixed for senior citizens by the dieticians -- nutritious meals. If you are in a Holiday retirement center, you can go to another Holiday for free and eat free there; that’s one of the nice features.

May 28, 2015

We are living at Sugar Valley Estates, and we love it. It's a very nice place. The rooms are very nice. I like their landscaping because it is very comfortable. They have lots of nice windows in the building, and they do a great job on that. The food is great for the most part. We have not taken part in the activities yet, but there are lot of them available all day long.

March 25, 2015

By Vicki35

I was able to check Sugar Valley Estates in Loveland. It is a beautiful facility, and the people are very helpful and really awesome. I was really impressed with them. Their rooms are really nice and small, but it is fine for what it is. I like that they have emergency pull cords in all the rooms; I thought that was a great thing. There wasn’t anything going on when I was there, but it seemed that they had a lot to do. If I would chose a facility for my parents, I think it would be this one. It was clean and nice. The people were great.

November 19, 2014

By Carolyn89168950

I am living at Sugar Valley Estates now. It is very good. There are very caring people and very nice. I have nice room. It is a studio. The food is good. I will recommend it to anyone.

October 06, 2014

By Caring96203650

The atmosphere and the people that live at Sugar Valley seems to go nicely together. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. I have tasted the food -- I think it’s very good -- and they had a menu for the day. The room that mom has is very nice -- adequate for her -- and they each have their own patios. I know they play bingo, they take small excursions, and they have a happy hour. They actually have people come in and serve cocktails. We researched a lot of places, and it’s very hard to find something that would benefit her in all areas of her life. Mom is happy here. When she moved into the facility, she was thin and now she has gained almost 25lbs. She has a lot of friends there.

July 31, 2014

If I'm going to move to Colorado, Sugar Valley Estates is where I'd like to go. I like the fact that they have a complete meal plan. The staff appeared to be chosen for their ability to care for the seniors or for the elders and to be concerned for them. The people I met certainly appeared to be qualified, were courteous, well informed. The sanitation is more than adequate. I thought the facility was clearly not very old, clean, well cared for. The rooms were on the order of a total of 400 to 500 sq. ft. I thought Sugar Valley was priced within my range and had clean, pleasant rooms with sufficient facilities like a small refrigerator, a microwave, a stand-alone bathroom and room enough to house my books and my computer desk which is large.

October 21, 2013

By moms daughter1

This is a great place if there are things you no longer can or want to do. Three square meals a day, light housekeeping you no longer have to worry about. Very nice people both living and working here. Everyone cares and looks out for the "other guy". Pet friendly, very clean, large units some parking. They do lose a star for turnover in management and the way in which the change is handled.

October 16, 2013

By Margaret O.1

There was nothing I didn't like about Sugar Valley Estates. They were very nice and offered to show us something but when I asked of the price, there was just no way. There were two of us that would live together but even together we couldn't afford that. It was not even an option. It was very, very clean and looked very expensive. The staff was very nice.

Questions about Sugar Valley Estates

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Sugar Valley Estates. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Sugar Valley Estates offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Sugar Valley Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Sugar Valley Estates offer to independent living residents?

If Sugar Valley Estates accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Sugar Valley Estates work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Sugar Valley Estates

Photos of Sugar Valley Estates

Services and Amenities of Sugar Valley Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Sugar Valley Estates

Sugar Valley Estates is located in Loveland, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Sugar Valley Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Sugar Valley Estates