Sierra Vista Health Care Center

Reviews of Sierra Vista Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sierra Vista Health Care Center

June 13, 2013

By Jody3

Sierra Vista accepts Humana Insurance, which is why we chose this facility for my mother. The facility is old but they're in the business of remodeling it now. It also has more of a family feel to it, not institutional. Most of the staff in Sierra Vista are very helpful. For activities, they have music and bingos and volunteers would come in and do their manicures, for example. My mom loves the food and she is happier being there.

October 17, 2012

By AnalyticalMom

Sierra Vista is one of several assisted-living facilities in Loveland, and as far as I could tell, it's not the most posh or new. However, when we visited, the grounds, though aged, were very well cared for. Our relative had recently been moved to a new room with a better view, and she enjoyed the window looking out to the courtyard. The staff was extremely courteous, in that small-town, small-organization way where they really want to help you and make things more comfortable. They were really good about encouraging residents to join together for meals for a change of pace and a chance to socialize, but they also graciously honored our relative's request to just have a quiet meal alone in her own room. They were very accomodating and polite when our family (including 2 toddlers) came to visit, and they didn't try to hush us up or hurry us out in any way. Our relative was kept comfortable, cared for appropriately, and offered plenty of opportunities for socializing while she was at Sierra Vista.

August 21, 2012

By Axel's Angel

This facility has amazing compassionate people! They provided top care for my Grandfather. I highly recommend them!

May 05, 2011

By abby2010

Friend or relative of resident

My mother was in Sierra Vista for a while, a very, very short while. The place smelled bad and was extremely dirty. It was also not well staffed. The food wasn't bad but that was about the only thing about this facility that wasn't, sorry to say. My mother complained to me that she didn't feel safe there, either.

About Sierra Vista Health Care Center

Sierra Vista Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Loveland, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sierra Vista Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sierra Vista Health Care Center