Aspen House I

Reviews of Aspen House I

Memory Care Reviews for Aspen House I

October 04, 2012

By melcan186

This facility provides the best, most attentive care to any person with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease than any other facility I have visited. The owners and employees are fantastic, and the space itself is warm and inviting. I would recommend this place to any person needing memory care.

October 04, 2012

By jonathand

There is an outstanding staff at Aspen House in Loveland, CO, from the management team down. They all do a fantastic job, and all staff is extremely well trained. It is a pleasure to go there and see the residents so happy and well cared for. All staff is to be commended!

September 21, 2012

By Carly_lane

This facility is great! It's warm and inviting. It feels like a home, not like a dark and grey nursing facility (it is assisted living, not a nursing home). You can really tell that they care about the residents. The activities are fantastic, and are tailored for each individual. Residents are constantly being engaged with each other and the staff. Definitely a place I would feel safe and comfortable with having my family live there. The people that run it are completely invested in taking care of loved ones. It's a small family-run business, not a corporation, which is great. If you haven't had a tour, I would recommend it!
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

• State Licenses: 23j976

About Aspen House I

Amanda S. and Emily C..

Vian L. and Taylor K.

Winner Maria S and Nominee Amanda S.

Aspen House is recognized as a Leader in Dementia Care.

Aspen House is a secure living community, licensed for the care of elders living with Alzheimer's Disease or other cognitive impairments. Our goal is to provide a safe and secure home environment for each of our residents. With our superior carepartner-to-resident ratio, and state-of-the-art security systems, families are assured peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well protected.

At Aspen House, we provide an environment that is calming and structured and is conducive to your loved one's unique needs, especially as the disease progresses.

Activities:

• Activities that stimulate social, cognitive, and physical abilities and designed for those with special memory care needs
  • Person-centered activities to keep residents engaged in meaningful ways
  • Individual activity planning for persons with diminished attention spans or capabilities

Map of Aspen House I