Brookdale Longmont

Brookdale Longmont (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Longmont

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Longmont

October 16, 2014

I visited Sterling House about 2 years ago. My mom and I both went. It just didn’t seem appropriate at that time. I found the room quite noisy because it has wooden chairs and no carpeting on the floor; that’s very irritating to my mother.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

October 12, 2012

By 027

The staff was friendly. They offered a variety of care options which would suit my mom. They had different areas for each condition, for example the hospice wing was separate from the assisted living wing. It was very difficult to be a part of the decision making when it comes to placing a family member in an assisted living facility. The staff seemed to be aware of this feeling and were trying their best to put us at ease. I was happy overall with the facility, however I wanted to still look around to see what was available elsewhere. This facility is quite expensive, but we knew this was going to be a costly choice no matter what.

Photos of Brookdale Longmont

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Longmont

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Spanish

About Brookdale Longmont

Brookdale Longmont provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Longmont