The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont

2444 Pratt St, Longmont, CO 80501
The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont

October 16, 2014

We decided on a new residence. We choose The Bridge because of the quality of care and the activities that my mother was able to engage in. It was a much better value. The room is very nice. Everybody seems to pitch in. There’s no hierarchy of who will do what. When something needs to be done, it’s done.

July 14, 2014

By Amie F.

My grandmother was a resident at The Bridge for just over a year. Shirley and her staff made it very comfortable for her and the family as well. They were very compassionate and understanding to her needs. I did not meet one person on the staff or nursing staff that I didn't trust with grandma. This was a great place for her to live her last days and I am grateful she was there.

October 29, 2012

By katgon

The Bridge at Longmont was very welcoming to my elderly mother. The staff was all very friendly. The individual apartments were very nice, and varied in size and shape. My mother had a one-bedroom apartment with a view of the mountains. It had its own kitchenette with room for a small table & chairs, living room, bedroom and bathroom. The apartment we chose for her had 2 large closets for her storage space, and drawers and cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom.The facility had weekly games, field trips, trivia contests, ice cream socials, sing-a-longs, and its own church service every week with a visiting pastor. It also had two private dining rooms where family could eat with the resident, either by eating the dining room food or by bringing in their own. The dining room facility looks like and operates like a regular restaurant, which residents can pick from several choices for their meals. There is also a craft/TV room where movies are shown and cards, games, and a computer for resident use. Weekly crafting sessions and baking are available for residents. Regular field-trips and restaurant trips are scheduled as well. The Bridge at Longmont also has a physical therapist who teaches exercise classes and helps the residents work out at their own pace in an exercise room. Laundry facilities are available for use, and/or the staff will do your laundry for you. A spa, beauty salon, and lounge seating are located in the building as well.The grounds were very nicely kept, with a gazebo and shade to eat a picnic lunch in, and a large covered front porch with a great view and lots of rocking chairs and other seating for residents and their guests. The Bridge at Longmont has celebrations for holidays and special events with live music and/or entertainment. They also do monthly birthday celebrations for the residents.

April 17, 2012

By Kerri43

The amanities were wonderful and my grandparents lived in a very comfortable apartment that was very nice. They had the option of going to the dining room for meals or eating in their apartment. The dining room was also very nice but, while they were both still alive they tended to take more of their meals in their apartment I think in an effort to feel as close to a home situation as possible. The staff, for the most part, was great. There were however some faculty members that were hard to interact with and that I did not prefer to interact with my grandparents at all. I would say that 8 out of 10 were good and that is a good percentage especially in this setting.

About The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont

The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont is a senior living provider in Longmont, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Longmont