Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

Reviews of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

February 29, 2016

By Charlotte27

Atria Inn at Lakewood was a very nice facility. We took a quick tour, and it was a lovely and clean place. We saw their dining room, which was very nice. The rooms were a bit small; a one-bedroom just wouldn't work for us. The staff seemed very nice and friendly. From what we saw and what they were offering, it looked very nice and well maintained. The people seemed happy there. They were having a group music entertainment session. It was a nice pleasant experience.

June 29, 2015

I think Atria Inn at Lakewood was really well kept. It was a very lovely facility. The staff that assisted me during my visit was very nice.

May 17, 2015

By Jill and John

The facility seemed fine, but I did not care for the attitude of the people that we talked with at the Atria; that was because we were older people, and they were talking down to us. We may be old, but we haven't lost our brains yet. In other words, they were condescending, and I don't care for condescending people. I don't want to live there, and it is very expensive, so we just wiped it off our list. It just turned me off because I don't want to live where somebody is condescending towards me.

Hi, Jill and John. Your comments about your experience with Atria Inn at Lakewood are concerning to us and we’d like to continue this conversation. If you’re comfortable sharing more, please reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

April 29, 2014

By Carroll3

I did visit Atria. We thought it was too large. It was very nice. Everybody was very pleasant. It was just too far away, but it's also not the right community for us. What stood out was how clean it was and how personable it was. The staff and the sanitation were very nice.

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our community overall and I'm sorry that we didn't end up being the right fit. We do have two other communities in the area, Atria Longmont and Atria Applewood. If you would like information on these or feel we can be of further help to you, please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorlivng.com; and if you include "Atria Inn at Lakewood" in your subject line, we can quickly include all the right people on the correspondence. We hope to hear from you soon.

December 26, 2013

My in-laws were at Atria Inn at Lakewood. The facility was fancy and beautiful. Everything was perfect. It was a great facility. However, because this facility is big, what happened was my in-laws were getting lost in the shuffle. My in-laws have some memory problems, so they couldn't identify if there was a problem themselves. Also the staff couldn't be in more than one place at one time. This facility was offering tiered level care, so you pay rent but then they increase the monthly fee depending on what my in-laws' needs are. We were paying extra for them to take my in-laws to meals, remind them for activities and encourage them to drink water. However, my in-laws were hospitalized several times for dehydration while being there. We were under the illusion that extra care was happening consistently. What caused us to leave was that my mother-in-law fell coming back from the dining room by herself and she broke her shoulder. We were paying them for somebody to take them down to the dining room and yet this happened. As a whole, it was a beautiful community, like a 5-star hotel. It looked beautiful and very elegant. It may be perfect for some people, but not for my in-laws.

November 04, 2013

By Susan78523950

Atria Inn at Lakewood is head and shoulders above other assisted living communities in the area. The facility is bright, clean and inviting. The staff are very attentive and know all their residents by name. Everyone was very supportive of my in-laws during their transition from independent living, and continue to listen to and honor individual preferences whenever possible. The administration maintains open communication with our family and has demonstrated a high level of concern and involvement when my in-laws had medical needs. I am happy to recommend Atria Inn at Lakewood.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This is an extremely large facility with a capacity of over two hundred residents. Though the size can be a little intimidating, the sheer number of amenities easily makes up for it, not to mention all the opportunities the residents have to make new acquaintances. During a visit here, I witnessed one of the residents playing a game of pool with his son. From what I gathered, they used to have a family pool table and the man taught his son to play pool there. A pool table at this facility is just a small way for a resident and his son to stay connected in a world where so much has changed for them. I like it that this facility makes it so easy for residents and their families to live happily.

Independent Living Reviews for Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

March 27, 2015

Atria was fine and a nice looking facility. The rooms were fine and adequate.

March 07, 2015

By Margaret102609250

My visit in Atria Inn at Lakewood was very good. The marketing person tried to fit us in, but somebody else came, and they needed it. It was just very haphazard, and from that, I wouldn't put my friend there. I wouldn't put anybody there. I used to visit someone from my church over there for about two years. This facility was very nice, but it was too big. You could get lost. They were short staffed, and that is not good. She said, "I push my button and they never come." Then, I said push your button now while I'm here. An hour later, nobody showed up.

Hi, Margaret. Thank you for your valuable feedback about Atria Inn at Lakewood. The well-being of our residents is our top priority, and some of the comments in your review gave us cause for concern and we’d like to continue this conversation. Please reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

February 28, 2014

By Martha27

Everything was fine at Atria Inn at Lakewood. However, my ex-husband has Alzheimer's and that place is for seniors who are active. Also, for my ex-husband, that big of a place is going be a little too much. Nevertheless, the place was enjoyable. I did like the way how the place looked for the people. It was a nice place. It seemed like the people there were very happy there. The rooms were fine; however, you have to supply the bed, the linens, their towels, etc.

November 05, 2013

By Sharon34

Atria was my first choice for Mom-in-law. When we went there, they were having some problems. It was not top notch but it was nice enough. The room we looked at was of good size. The community seemed to be very engaged in activities and enjoying socializing. One resident I talked to said the food was good. Mom-in-law was concerned she wouldn’t be able to be as mobile in that facility because it was larger.

We appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with us. We would like to discuss any issues you experienced so that we can ensure that we are continually exceeding the expectations of our residents and visitors. If you are willing to provide additional details, please email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line. We would also like to share with you the measures we take to minimize mobility concerns for our residents. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

October 30, 2013

By KathyJoBetts

Atria Inn has a lot of amenities. It was a very nice community but it is not meant for someone who needs more assistance. It is for fairly independent living seniors. Their activities looked great. My mother used the walker but they have very few clients who did that there. Also the configurations of their rooms were a little odd. During my visit there, two residents stopped me in the hall and asked me if I can help them and that bothered me a little bit. Nevertheless, I would recommend this facility for seniors who didn't need assistance.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with the events and activities we offer. I am sorry for the confusion on the part of our residents who apparently mistook you for staff. We have visiting employees from different areas at times, but our regular staff is always available to assist residents as needed. Although our residents are fairly active, our community does offer six levels of discreet care based on the needs of each resident, up to 21 hours per week, in addition to medications assistance. Assistance may include personal grooming, laundry, housekeeping, escorts, transfers in and out of a bed or chair, mealtime monitoring or assistance, and incontinence care. If we can ever be of assistance to your family, please give us a call at (303) 742-4800 or email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Photos of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

About Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Lakewood, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community